PACKED WITH POTENTIAL IN FAMILY FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Calling all astute buyers looking for a great home that's packed with potential!
This home is a beauty and larger than it appears, tucked away behind the privacy of a leafy, tree lined yard, internally you'll find a 3 bedroom, comfortable low set home with a great layout.
- 3 Bedrooms + study / "set down" area at garage entry
- L shaped living and dining area with access to covered patio.
- Kitchen with plenty of space and potential to value add down the track.
- Beautiful polished hardwood flooring to the living spaces and bedrooms.
- Modern bathroom with shower and bath tub (toilet separate from bathroom).
- Internal access from the single lock up garage.
- Large, open patio area that has a heap of potential for those looking to create an outdoor entertaining space.
- 617m corner block of land in elevated location.
- Elevated position in a tightly held pocket of Zillmere, bordering Aspley.
- 7 minute walk (approx.) to St Dympna's Primary School.
- 15 minute walk (approx.) to Zillmere Train Station.
- Close proximity to Aspley State School.
- Walking distance to Aspley Village shopping complex
- Close proximity to Chermside Shopping Centre
- 10 minute drive (approx.) to the Gateway motorway - Getting you on the way north or south quickly
Looking to value add? Live in or rent out in the short term in a comfortable, spacious home and reno down the track, or hook straight into the value adding immediately. Either way, with this property you have a great opportunity to secure a solid home in an up and coming location.
Call today to discuss and confirm an inspection time.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
617m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.