SOLD BY ANTHONY CLARK
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in the true heart of Wooloowin is this stunning new character home. The magnificence of the facade sets the tone of what the home has to offer, a world of unlimited living, expansive spaces and your own hideaway. This is a home that will satisfy and indulge all family needs and entertaining. It provides comfort, functionality and style. All members will enjoy their own space, an essential element in today's lifestyle. Truly, with a large family, a peaceful space can be found!
The property is located 300m to Kalinga Park and is in the Eagle Junction School catchment. It's a short walk to Eagle Junction rail, bus routes and local schools and cafe's. The property is within an 8km radius to GPS schools, a 10 minute drive to the domestic/international airports and effortless access to the Airport Link.
- 5 generous bedrooms, 4 double size bedrooms with full length robes
- Oversized master suite with an enormous dressing room and a deck overlooking the pool
- Extravagant five star ensuite, 2 Starry Monsoon shower heads, full height wall tiling, double vanities with Quantum Quartz tops, crackled glass frieze mosaics, high gloss cabinetry and a Lanark hydrotherapy Laurel Grande spa
- 3 separate living areas including a home theatre with Foxtel and HDMI access
- Expansive dining space
- Ultra modern galley kitchen with; high end Brazilian Artic cream granite bench tops, Bizzaza glass mosaic splashback, gloss laminated Blumotion drawers, 900mm ILVE Sienna gas/electric stove with an integrated 900mm Premium Smeg externally ducted range hood, Meile semi integrated dishwasher and a Fienza maxi sink mixer.
- Well appointed butler's pantry with Quantum Quartz tops and high gloss laminated cabinetry, shelving for storage and an additional sink.
- Private home office
- 2 opulent bathrooms with quantum quartz vanity tops and Starry Monsoon shower heads
- Well appointed powder room with double vanities and quantum quartz tops
- 2 separate toilet suites, one with external access off the Alfresco
- Upper level decks, the front boasting large cypress pine posts, feature handrails and classic heritage balustrade.
- Extensive undercover alfresco area
- Salt water in ground pool with granite coping tiles
- Large laundry with an abundance of bench space and storage
- 2 car garage with adjoining mud room and store room
Additional Features/ Inclusions:
- 6 star energy rated residence
- Durian internal stair
- Solid timber pivot door entry door with digital entrance set and a Bticino audio/visual remote to front entrance gate
- Intercom System
- Imported Parador laminated American Oak flooring
- Acrton Ultima 23KW reverse cycle, fully ducted integrated zoning to all rooms
- Premium Stainless Hunter Pacific Ceiling Fans to all bedrooms and living areas
- All living areas, lounge, master suite, all individually wired for Foxtel and HDMI Access
- Data cabling, all bedrooms cabled for internet with provision for 7 phone lines
- Stella Rheem 360 litre gas hot water storage unit
- 20 Litre Infinity Everhot hot water unit for ensuite
- Glass Media Pool Filter
- Volta Ducted Vacuum system servicing both levels
- 5000 litre tank services toilets and laundry
- Majestic carpet and luxury underlay
- Ewing Cudo Tap ware
- Johnson Suisse back to wall toilet suites
- LED back lighting in the kitchen and Butler's Pantry
- Double Garage
488m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.