An absolute charmer
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Remaining true to its heritage, 60 Lisson features original hardwood, polished floorboards, high ceilings, casements, French doors, ornate cornices & ceiling roses, all elements that combine to create a warm, charming post war home.
The front garden path leads you to the entry foyer. The air-conditioned open plan living and dining has a true charismatic feel and links with the home study via French doors. The study sufficient in size to allow a desk and seating area.
The updated air-conditioned kitchen adjoins the living and has more than ample space for food prep, above and below storage, large drawer units and stainless steel electric cooking and dishwasher.
The bedroom wing is to the north and offers 2 genuine bedrooms, the master, king size, both with built-ins and bedroom 2 with new split air.
The modern bathroom has a neutral palette and offers a separate bath and large recess, contemporary vanity and toilet suite.
The entertaining area flows directly to the rear yard and gardens to enjoy a BBQ or to simply relax. The large sliding cedar doors are definitely a great touch as is the epoxy flooring, adding an industrial flair
The laundry is located at the rear and has access to the east drying area and the external garden sheds allows for storage.
The secure automatic double carport has access from Lisson Grove
Other features at a glance:
- Security bars throughout and timber venetians to some rooms
- Linen to the hallway
- Insulation batts in the roof space
- External lattice privacy screening and landscaping - fully fenced
- Copper plumbing and wiring updated in 2004 and steel house stumps installed in 2004.
- Proposed architectural plans are available to view that will transform the home to a three bedroom, 2 bathroom and 2 car home, easy extension to the existing plan
- The turf in the rear yard has been enhanced to show what a good lawn fertilizer and water can do
- Wooloowin rail 300 metres and 4 stops to the CBD
- Bus Route 320 up on Bonney Ave
- Albion's vibrant village 850 metre stroll
- Five minute drive to Centro Lutwyche
- Easy access to the Airport Link and M7
- 20 minute drive to the airports
- Check out the Albion Neighbourhood Plan update on the Brisbane City Council website
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Extension Potential
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.