ONE FAMILY OWNER FOR 19 YEARS AND NEVER RENTED
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A traditional style unit and first time offered in nearly 20 years, 3/32 Kinmond Avenue has so much to offer and is ready for you to move in, add your own personal touches and enjoy!
Set in a well- maintained group of only 7 with a second street frontage on Bayview Tce, 3/32 Kinmond boasts spacious living and dining zones each leading onto a private all-weather balcony. The galley style kitchen is ripe for renovation and offers wall oven, electric hot plates, range hood, generous fridge alcove and a plethora of cupboards and bench space.
The hallway leads to 2 good size bedrooms, full size bathroom with shower, vanity & bath, separate toilet and laundry plus a huge sized linen.
The laundry is very large and there is potential to add another bathroom within the space with reconfiguration.
- Stunning Parador Flooring made in Germany throughout living and dining areas
- New carpet to bedrooms
- Split system air conditioner to living and main bedroom
- Two private all-weather balconies
- Built-in robes to both bedrooms
- Over-sized lock-up garage with extra storage nook
This a home that will suit all types of owners:
- Investors will reap the rewards of a property in a position so close to all amenities and a very good potential return on investment
- First Home buyers can get into this sought after area
- Couples looking to downsize can stay in the area and remain close to friends and families
- Heaps of street parking
- Minutes to Gateway Motorway and only 11 minute drive to Brisbane Airports
- Nundah bus/rail transport just around the corner
- 10 minute walk to Cafes, Restaurants, Bars and Gyms in Nundah Village
- 6 minute drive to Toombul Shopping Centre
- 8 minute drive to Westfield Chermside
- Local parks - Boyd Park, Kalinga Park and the famous Toombul Bowls Club
With such close proximity to these locations, you must put 3/32 Kinmond Ave on your inspection list.
Administration Levy: $1610 per annum
Sinking Fund: $896 per annum
Balance of Sinking Fund: $31,356.82
This property is being sold by without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
NB- PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 214 AND 216 OF THE PROPERTY OCCUPATIONS ACT 2014 (QLD), PROPERTIES MARKETED WITHOUT A PRICE AND/OR THE PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD BY AUCTION, THE AGENT IS NOT TO DISCLOSE A PRICE GUIDE
- 2 X Balconies
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space