Rare - Land in Wavell Heights - 561m² Level block
An exceptional opportunity to build a low-set or 2 level stunning home of style and innovation in Wavell Heights with the latest interior/exterior design concepts and complete the dream with creative landscaping to enhance the aesthetics and privacy.
- Vacant land
- The land measures 27.8 x 20.1 creating a full 561sqm level building pad.
- Telstra, Energex and Urban Utilities have been connected to the block
- Storm water drainage connections are allocated on the south and north side of the block that drains to Wade Street.
- A separate (not combined) sewer connection is in place and has been surveyed and identified on the north fence line
- The concreted driveway is a shared easement and has an allocated area of 87sqm fenced and 3 meter wide slab an extra width of 500mm put in place for landscaping to soften the entrance.
- Easement B is allocated 42sqm to be confirmed as a stormwater easement.
- The existing home at the front will be fully renovated and only add value to the streetscape
- The Survey Plan online please note In the process of being registered and therefore still subject to Council Endorsement and Survey Audit
- Local Park & Caf 850 meters
- Virginia Rail 1.2 km
- Northgate/Nundah Rail Park and Ride 1.7 km
- Nundah Village Casual stroll of 1.7 km
- Short walk to Bus Routes 308, 310, 598 and 599
- Brisbane Airport 10 minute drive
- M7 and Southern Cross Way easy access
- Westfield Chermside New Development scheduled to open 2017 - a few minutes down the road
- Nudgee and Virginia golf clubs within a 10 minute drive
- Centrally located to numerous primary and secondary schools
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.