WAVELL HEIGHTS GOLD MEDAL POSITION
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
THE CLARK BROTHERS RAY WHITE are proud to present a piece of WAVELL HEIGHTS GOLD.
52 WATCOMBE STREET is a property not to be missed.
The home offers 3 beds, a large lounge and dining area plus kitchen and bathroom.
The floor plan is sensible and very workable which lends itself to a part renovation that would include the following
* New paint throughout
* Pull up the carpet and polish the floors
* Update the kitchen through bench tops and painting
* Update the bathroom
* Repair the gutters
* Fans in bedrooms
All in all it's not a big job. Its a refresh to either move and live or rent at $420 per week.
* Demolish and build your dream home on a clear block with no underground infrastructure to worry about .
* Have your living, pool and entertainment facing north for the morning sun and breezes.
* 15m x 40m block (subject to survey)
There are numerous recent sales in the area in excess of the $1 million dollar mark so you will be in good company for future values.
- Local Parks, Hamilton rd Shopping and eating precincts
- Nundah Village - a short drive
- Short walk to Bus Routes
- Brisbane Airport - 10 minute drive
- M7 and Southern Cross Way - easy access
- Westfield Chermside New Development - a few minutes down the road
- Nudgee and Virginia golf clubs within a 10 minute drive
- Centrally located to numerous primary and secondary schools
It's your choice as to how you take advantage of this opportunity.
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.