- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Are you looking for a property that will provide a comfortable lifestyle in the short term, yet provide plenty of potential to extend and adapt to suit your lifestyle as your needs change into the future? Positioning is everything when securing your long term future and you can't go wrong within this sought after, elevated location.
5 Gurley Street provides a fantastic opportunity for the astute buyer to snap up a very well maintained and presented home that possesses further opportunities to extend to create a modern masterpiece in an ideal location.
- 3 great sized bedrooms. The main bedroom is huge and has A/C. The secondary bedrooms possess modern ceiling fans. All bedrooms have timber flooring.
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen with raised ceilings throughout and stained timber floors
- Renovated kitchen with stone benches, 2pac cabinetry, gas cooking and great island bench
- Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling wall tiles providing a sleek look and feel.
- Single lock up garage. Need rear yard access? Convert the garage into a drive through option for safe storage of extra bulk belongings like camper trailers etc.
- 610m block of land which is fully fenced and private.
- Patio entertaining area in backyard with immediate value-add potential
This property is positioned in a pocket of Wavell that is close to a myriad of sought after amenities & major infrastructure, everything you need easy access to is within a short drive. Including;
- A 'stones' throw' to Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary, along with short commutes to many other public and private schooling options.
Park life - Short stroll to Studley Park with open grassed space, kids playground and basketball court.
- Shopping - Retail therapy within 5 minute drive at world-class Chermside Shopping & Dining Precinct
- Travel - Approx. 15 minute drive to the Airport Precinct - For frequent travellers or those with regular family visits, this location is hard to beat.
- Highway access - Short drive to the Gateway Arterial that will get you on your way in either direction in no time at all.
- Personal Interests - Whether it's Golf (Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Golf Club), fishing (Nudgee beach boat ramp), cricket, soccer, ice skating... any sport at all, there's options galore within a short drive.
A friendly reminder that this home is being marketed for sale without a price and therefore under legislation we are unable to influence the market by providing a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.