STUNNING HOME WITH DUAL LIVING
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
There are Queenslanders and then there is 137 Rode Road, Wavell Heights.
The Clark Brothers, James and Anthony are proud to be representing their owners in the sale of this stunning example of Queensland history.
An authentic Queenslander with all its original character features lovingly maintained with open plan living, neutral tones, polished floors and French doors opening out to the original wrap around verandah on the eastern side of the home.
This home is a glowing tribute to the timeless appeal of a Queenslander and is situated in an enviable location offering the opportunity to live centrally in Wavell Heights.
* 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 car undercover accommodation
* Dual living downstairs includes large kitchen, dining, lounge, large bedroom with walk-in robe and en-suite,
additional bathroom (includes laundry), French doors opening to back yard, all facing east.
* Huge gourmet kitchen with granite bench tops and adjacent formal dining room
* Elegant warm lounge room
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Recently painted throughout
* Manicured landscaping
* Level back yard for the kids to enjoy
* VJ walls
* Honeycomb timber floors
* Private and secure
* Double Glazing
* Stunning 10-foot ceilings and original features retained upstairs
* Internal access from garage
* Polished floors upstairs and tiled downstairs blending contemporary living with old world charm
* Two of the upstairs bedrooms have French doors onto the L-shaped verandah
* 481sqm block
The property is close to Nundah Village and Rail and bus to the CBD, 3 minute drive to access the Airport Link, 7 minute drive to the airport, convenient access to the Gateway Arterial, walk to Nundah State School, Mary Mackillop School, easy access to Private schools.
Wavell Heights is located 14 minutes to the CBD and 7 minutes to the domestic and international airports via the impressive Airport Link. It also offers Circa Nundah, Brisbane's newest urban mecca, Woolworths, specialty shops and an abundance of cafs, restaurants and bars.
Our owners have taken good care of this wonderful home and it is now available for you to enjoy.
Call James Clark, The Clark Brothers Ray White on 0419 22 77 00
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.