Spacious - Feature Packed - Family Friendly Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
If it's on your list of preferred features for your new home, it's more than likely 17 Beeby Street has it! From Solar power to the In-ground pool, this home is packed with the kind of features that make your home life just that little bit more comfortable.
Set out over 1 level, from the front door through to the landscaped pool area at the rear of the home, there's nothing more to do other than move in and enjoy the lifestyle on offer.
A thoughtful extension to the original home has provided a spacious, open plan layout that will cater to all types of buyers. It's truly a must to inspect.
- 3 king sized Bedrooms - Main with Ensuite and WIR - 2nd and 3rd beds possess Built-in-Robes.
- Quality kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, 5 burner gas cook-top, Island bench, Bosch appliances throughout and an abundance of storage space. The raked ceiling throughout this section provides an even greater feeling of space.
- The renovated main bathroom possesses a family friendly layout that is an exemplary take on timeless charm and character. Subway tiling from floor to ceiling adds an extra touch of quality.
- The ensuite possesses a more modern touch, with clean lines, dual basin vanity cabinet, floor to ceiling tiles and semi-frameless shower with dual shower heads.
- Open Plan living area with a seamless transition from the living room to the entertaining deck via 5-fold timber doors. The orientation of the property allows for the fantastic easterly breezes to flow throughout the home.
- Massive back deck that measures approx. 9m x 5m. Half of the deck is covered, providing for year-round entertaining, with the other half providing a spot to soak up the sun while lounging around the pool in the warmer months.
- A spectacular 8m x 4m in-ground pool is the "jewel in the crown" for this home. Accessed directly from the deck, it's a feature you'll be able to enjoy throughout all seasons thanks to the solar heating system. The pool also possesses a striking feature water fountain.
- A study nook adjoining the kitchen, providing a central location in the home for the PC and Wifi set up.
- Single lock-up garage underneath, with heaps of storage room as well.
- Ducted, Reverse-Cycle Air-conditioning system (4 zones).
- 3.0 kW solar panel system (with a 4.2kW inverter)
17 Beeby Street is positioned within a tightly held pocket of Wavell Heights. Parklands, transport, running tracks, world class shopping precincts and major transport infrastructure are within minutes in any direction.
- Short walk to A.R.C Hill Park, possessing a kid's playground and adult's outdoor gym along with cricket and soccer field set up for the kids to get out of the house of a weekend or after school.
- Down Fall Creek Bikeway is nearby as well for the daily run / walk or ride. It provides uninterrupted tracks from Chermside through to Nudgee.
- Approx. 5 minute drive to Chermside Shopping and Dining Precinct. With the complex undergoing major renovations at present, it will enhance it's standing as one of the largest entertainment and shopping precincts in Sth East QLD.
- Approx. 5 minute drive to the Gateway Arterial. Be on the road in either direction in no time!
- Approx. 12 minutes to the Brisbane Airport Precinct including the Domestic & International Airports, and the ever expanding shopping precinct.
- Schooling options for all ages are within close proximity. Nudgee College, OLA, Saint Kevin's, along with several other Private & State Primary and Secondary Schools are within a 10-15 minute drive.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Large Deck
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.