A Great Lifestyle Home on a 607m block.
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get in quick, this one is an absolute beauty! Positioned in a peaceful pocket of Wavell Heights and oh so close to parkland, this one will tick a lot of boxes for all types of buyers.
The home has been lovingly cared for and refreshed during the current owners tenure to provide a comfortable, homely feel throughout. The striking view from the front door through to the semi-enclosed back deck provides a great first impression upon entry to the home. Don't delay with this one, it's a must see.
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with built-in-robes and all of them positioned away from the living areas of the home
- Modern kitchen with 2 pac cabinetry and Caesar stone bench tops throughout. There's plenty of storage on offer in the kitchen, and enough room for the family dining table.
- The back deck is a truly magnificent feature of the home and provides the ideal space for the Queensland way of life. With Plantation shutters and screens spanning the entire western wall, along with full length multi-fold doors that lead to the back yard, you can close off or completely open the deck up to suit your needs through all seasons. It's an entertainment area that will surely impress all.
- A bathroom renovation a few years ago has provided a functional and family friendly space, with shower over bath set up, along with the added luxury of full height wall tiling.
- The laundry space at the rear of the home provides a 2nd toilet, along with space for a study nook or more storage.
- Large double carport at the front of the home, with the added bonus of drive through access to the separate, single garage at the rear
- The Separate garage at rear provides an opportunity (with a little bit of work) to be utilised as a home office, kids break out area or even a work out space
- Full Side access to the rear of the property ON BOTH SIDES of the home
- Large yard, with room for the kids to play in both the rear and front yard
- The back yard is clear of any sewer / water lines so there shouldn't be any issues for those looking for room for a pool
It doesn't get much better!
- Take a walk 100m and you'll be on the Downfall Creek walking / cycling track for that healthy kick-start to the day
- The track leads to Chermside Shopping centre in one direction, with links all the way to Nudgee Beach in the opposite direction
- Multiple Children's playgrounds within walking distance. Along with work out stations for the fitness fanatics as well
- Virginia Train Station - 2.1km walk away - 21 minute trip to Brisbane Central Station
- Sunshine Train Station - 1.8km walk away
- Westfield Chermside - 2.5km
- Brisbane Domestic Airport - 12km (approx 15 minute drive)
- Gateway Arterial - Approx 10 minute drive to the gateway and on your way to the coast in either direction
Comparative sales are available upon request. Please call Aaron Dillon to discuss this home further.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.