When buying a property, what's the first rule?
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
POSITION POSITION POSITION is the answer
Undoubtedly positioned in the heart of Wavell Heights' blue chip zone.
39 Highlands Street offers these elements (subject to BCC Approvals) to demolish the existing residence and start with a blank canvas. Photos are indicative.
- Ideal elements of a new build site
- Width and depth to allow a unique designed home
- North south aspect
- New height allowances under the new city town plan will allow architectural aptitude for the design that will take full advantage of the aspect and breezes.
- 3 bed
- Large open plan lounge and dining
- Kitchen overlooking the back yard
- 602 m2 of land
- Hugh rear deck facing north
- Plenty of room for cars, boat and trailer
- 16 metre frontage (approx)
- 38 metre depth (approx)
Renovate the property to suite all your family needs and create a castle to rival the other million dollar homes in the street.
Secure your future and enjoy a lifestyle beyond your expectations.
Currently tenanted with a Vacant Possession date of 31 March, 2015 paying $450 per week
- Westfield Chermside - 8min drive - 4km
- Nundah Train Station and Vibrant Nundah Village - 5 min drive - 2.1km
- Rilatt Park, Wavell Heights - 8 min walk - 650m
- Bus Stop to CBD- 5 min walk - 400m
- Airport - 9 min drive - 7.1km
- Brisbane CBD - 17 min drive - 14.1km
- 24fit Wavell Heights (Gym) - 6 min walk - 550m
- Aldi Chermside - 5 min drive - 2.3km
- Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School - 12 min walk - 1km
- Wavell Heights State High - 4 min drive - 1.7km
- Australian Catholic University - 10 min drive - 5.7km
- Prince Charles Hospital - 5 min drive - 2.8km
- East - West Arterial - 6 min drive - 3.6km
Photos are indicative.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
602m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.