Ray White Nundah
Entry Level Home with a spectacular back yard!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
- Fully fenced & flat 698sqm block
- Neat & tidy, one-level living with large yard
- Solid, dependable war service home built 1963
- Quiet residential pocket, close to local shops
- Polished timber floors, ample natural light
- 16.5m frontage, offers plenty of options
- Brisbane City Council rates: $479.18/qtr
Wavell Heights is well known for its family friendly lifestyle and is situated only minutes from dining, entertainment and shopping precincts in Chermside and Nundah. Popular local shops and nearby schools add to the suburb's ever popular appeal.
This low-set home offers aspirational buyers a chance to get into the market at an affordable level. If you're a discerning first home buyer, a keen renovator, an investor with a sharp eye for potential, or hunting for prime location for your perfect new home, then this little gem is for you.
Call Mark Roemermann to take the first step towards buying 16 Caronga Street.
The Property Occupations Act requires we state: - this property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Carport
698m² / 0.17 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.