WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME WITH 180 DEGREE VIEWS TO THE CITY, MORTEON BAY AND MT COOTHA
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Surrounded by million dollar properties 72 Highlands Street, Wavell Heights offers an opportunity to move into this sort after precinct and enjoy Queensland's great outdoors.
Take the time to inspect a home in an absolutely stunning position with views to the Bay, Gateway Bridge, Brisbane CBD and then around to the hills of Mt Cootha and beyond. With a north east aspect the home enjoys cool breezes and the morning sun.
Enjoy an afternoon swim in the sparkling salt water pool that is surrounded by lush landscaped gardens offering plenty of privacy and then head upstairs to relax and enjoy the views.
The entertainers deck faces directly towards the Brisbane CBD and is accessed through bi-fold doors that showcase the City Lights and Fireworks.
With so many areas to entertain or relax, the formal dining area, which also takes in the city views, can be easily converted to a 5th bedroom and so creating a 3 beds up and 2 beds down configuration. Please refer to the proposed upper floor plan.
* Entry hall
* Bedroom overlooking the pool with built-ins and timber plantation shutters
* Large walk in linen closet
* Office or 4th/5th bedroom - refer proposed floor plan
* Double lock up garage with electric doors
* Very generous separate storage room off the garage and additional storage under the internal stair
* Rumpus / teenage retreat that opens onto the large tiled entertainment area (approx 44sqm) overlooking the pool.
* Bathroom and separate toilet
* Generous laundry
* Lush landscaping and fully fenced
* 2 bedrooms with built-ins (potential to create a 3rd bedroom upstairs for a configuration of 3 beds up and 2 down)
* Master bedroom with expansive built-ins, air-conditioning, timber plantation shutters and access to the front north east deck
* 2 way bathroom with separate bath and shower and generous vanity and adjoining separate toilet
* Lounge that flows to the deck - 44sqm approx. (Tassi Oak flooring to the upper level living spaces)
* Seperate dining room - links well with the living, kitchen and deck
* Open plan kitchen with large galley to cook and entertain
* 4 burner Ceran electric cooktop
* Fisher and Paykel stainless steel, range hood, dishwasher and oven
* Panasonic Stainless steel microwave
* Dual sink
* Walk in pantry and 2 pak cabinetry
* An abundance of storage
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SECOND FLOOR PLAN ILLUSTRATES THE PROPOSAL TO ALTER THE SEPARATE DINING TO A 3RD BEDROOM ON THE UPPER LEVEL
Convenience at your doorstep
* 15 mins drive to airports
* 10 mins drive to arterial roads
* 5 mins drive to Chermside Shopping Centre
* Walk to:
* Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Primary School
* Wavell Heights State School
* Kalinga Park
* Local shops
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- STUNNING CITY VIEWS
See all features
539m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.