WARMTH AND TRADITION IN THIS CHARACTER HOME
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This home is a glowing tribute to the timeless appeal of a Queenslander and is situated in an enviable location, offering the opportunity to live centrally in booming Wavell Heights.
An authentic Queenslander with all its original character features lovingly maintained with open plan living, neutral tones, polished floors and French doors opening out to your covered deck that overlooks the landscaped garden.
Elegant warm open plan living and dining spaces with ceiling fans throughout.
- 3 beds, main with en-suite, fans and air-conditioning
- Colonial tiles, claw foot bath and traditional pedestal basin in main bathroom
- Low maintenance yard
- Bakelite switches
- VJ walls
- Honeycomb timber floors
- Private and secure
- Internal upstairs laundry
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Air-conditioning throughout
- 536 m2 block
- Latest Brisbane City Council Rates = $ 370.20 (qtr)
The property is:
- Just minutes' walk to Nundah Village/Rail and bus to the CBD
- 3 minute drive to access the Airport Link
- 7 minute drive to the airport
- Convenient access to the Gateway Arterial
- Walk to Nundah State School, Mary Mackillop School
- Easy access to Private schools.
Wavell Heights is located 14 minutes to the CBD and 7 minutes to the domestic and international airports via the impressive Airport Link. It also offers Circa Nundah, Brisbane's newest urban mecca, Woolworths, specialty shops and cafs and bars. Access to Kalinga Park is a 15 minute walk and one is able to access the bike/walk ways at Hedley Ave to travel to Nudgee Beach and as far as Redcliffe. Convenient access to Kalinga Park and Boyd Park.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks