VERY LIVABLE - THE HOME GOES HAND IN HAND WITH A SMALL LOT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Wavell Heights is a prevalent suburb north of Brisbane City. The suburb offers the total lifestyle. Local parks are very popular with the locals as are the bike/walk ways that travel through the suburbs and parklands.
- If you're looking for a compact and stylish entry level home maximising available space, offering three bedrooms, and brilliant living and dining spaces, then 42 on Glenside should be your first choice. Amazingly, it fits comfortably on a 360 sqm block.
- North south aspect, ideal for Queensland
- The living and dining spaces are located at the front of the home as is the outdoor pavilion that has its own distinct zone. These areas a well integrated.
- The outdoor east pavilion is expansive and allows for relaxation or entertaining. Has ceiling fan and gas connection for BBQ
- Additional storage is available at the end of the pavilion.
- The central contemporary kitchen, the heart of the home links well and services the living, dining and pavilion. The kitchen features a new S/S dishwasher, gas hot plates and electric oven, ample counter space for meal preparation, sufficient cupboards and drawer units for storage.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 are located on the north wing and feature full length built ins.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 each have an ensuite, a unique feature that is rarely found. The ensuite to bedroom 1 features a spa bath/shower, vanity unit and toilet suite. The ensuite to bedroom 2 features a large shower recess, vanity and toilet suite
- Bedroom 3/large home office is located off the living space
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 flow seamlessly to the northern private patio
- Separate powder room is located off the laundry
- The laundry is tucked centrally in the design.
- Ceilings fans
- Sensor lights for security
- Natural gas connection for heating living/dining
- Generous single lock up garage with storage shelves and direct access into the home
- A carport at the front and on the eastern side provides 2 covered car spaces.
- 5 star gas hot water system
- Tropical gardens to soften and create an ambience around the home
- Watering system in place
- 1000 litre water tank and pump
- 5000 litre water tank and pump
- Walking distance to Virginia or Sunshine Rail and 322 City service or Great Circle line service on Hamilton Road.
- 15 minutes to the airport & Boondall Entertainment Centre
- Convenient access to the gateway arterial
- Few minutes drive to Westfield Chermside, Kedron Wavell Servcies Club and many local schools
- Short stroll to expansive parkland
- Newman Road Community Bus, bus shuttle between Centro Toombul and Westfield Chermside
- Close to the Chermside pool and library
- 20 minutes off peak to Brisbane City via Airport Link
- 15 minute drive to Prince Charles Hospital complex or Centro Shopping at Toombul, Nundah Village dining precinct
- Currently tenanted
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Single Garage
360m² / 0.09 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.