- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The home is located in the blue chip pocket of Virginia, west side of Sandgate Road, near the border of Wavell Heights.
Virginia offers close proximity to Brisbane City, local schools, caf's, the gateway arterial, Brisbane airports and a short drive to Sandgate or across the bridge to the Redcliffe Peninsula. It's a short drive to Westfield Chermside and Centro Toombul. The pocket has a low turnover in sales due to its reputation, being peaceful streets, proximity to all amenities including walk and bike ways to gain access to Nudgee Beach.
- Land Size 627sqm
- The home was built by Tamawood in 2000 with a large amount of input by the current owners.
- The flow of the design has been cleverly executed and allows for comfortable living. All elements of practical design are evident; 2700mm high ceilings, living spaces on the east wing, the alfresco off the kitchen, a north south aspect, side access to the rear of the property and the home somewhat elevated from street level.
- 3 king size bedrooms. The air conditioned master bedroom (on the north east corner)has a sizeable walk in robe and ensuite featuring a shower recess, vanity and toilet suite. - The air conditioned second bedroom has a full length robe
- The owners presently utilise the third bedroom as an additional living space measuring approximately 4370mm x 3700mm. Fill in the existing door way and reposition the entry to reinstate the third bedroom.
- The main bathroom allows for a separate bath and shower recess and vanity unit.
- A separate toilet suite adjoins the large laundry that has space for ironing
- The expansive living and dining spaces are on the east wing and benefit from the north east summer breezes.
- The kitchen provides expansive bench space for food preparation, Kleenmaid electric hotplates and oven and generous pantry space. Ample drawer units and cupboards provide additional storage.
- The paved private alfresco area is ideal for entertaining
- The lock up garage (extra width) has an auto door and has direct access to the entrance hall
- In addition to all these features is the neat rear yard, slightly elevated from the alfresco and providing a lovely area of greenery to appreciate.
- There is side access (3300mm) to allow use of the large freestanding shed located in the south east corner.
- The garden shed provides additional storage for the avid gardener
- The paving around the home has been professionally laid and all thought has gone into the house and land levels to ensure the land is well drained.
- Other features include 750 litre water tank with an Orange pump, full security, internal blinds throughout, electric solar hot water (2 panels on the roof) and smart glass throughout the home.
- 6 minute walk to Virginia rail, bus and Virginia State School
- 15 minutes to the Brisbane airports
- 5 minute drive to Nundah Village and rail and the airport link
- Convenient access to the gateway arterial
- Walk to ARC Hill Park
- Short drive to Centro Toombul and Westfield Chermside
- Numerous local schools
- Quick access to Virginia and Nudgee Gold Clubs
- Local bike and walk ways
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
627m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.