Perfect Starter in High Growth Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Book this one into the must see list for this Saturday! Set within a high growth pocket of north Brisbane, 17 Meadfoot is a property that offers extra value for money. Set across two levels, internally the property provides a layout that will suit many types of buyers.
- 3 great sized bedrooms that are positioned at the rear of the property
- Modern bathroom with large vanity / storage unit and over-sized shower
- Open plan kitchen / dining / living area. Split system air-conditioning in this zone that cools the entire upper level
- Modern kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space.
- Raked ceilings with feature exposed rafters which provides a greater sense of space throughout the upper level
- Polished timber floors throughout
GROUND LEVEL FEATURES
- Multi-purpose room (not quite legal height), which provides an option for a 4th room or home office opportunity. It's a great option for those with regular visitors
- Massive recreation room at the rear of the lower level which provides a designated spot for a games room, a kids play room or to utilise as a second living area
- Rec room flows out to the covered outdoor patio area which is ideal for entertaining friends while the kids play in the yard
- Single lock up garage with room for second car in driveway
- Designated laundry area with direct external access
- Large, fully fenced yard that is ideal for kids and the furry friends.
Virginia now stands up on its own as a sought after location for savvy buyers. This pocket of Virginia has proven very popular with strong growth due to its positioning;
- Walking distance to Virginia train station
- Walking distance to Virginia State Primary School
- 5 minute drive to a number of private and public schooling options
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops
- Close to Downfall Creek bike-way for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes
- Short drive to the airport precinct
- Within minutes of the Virginia Golf Course
- A convenient walk home from the All-Inn Brewing Co. Possibly the best 'local' you could ask for!
- Short drive to Nudgee Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.