Freshly Renovated on Large Block in Superb Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set in the heart of the ever popular suburb of Virginia, 50 Wellington Street will tick a lot of boxes for all sorts of buyers.
Set upon a fantastic 607m block with northerly aspect at rear, the classic charm of the original home remains, with ornate ceiling roses and cornices, nine foot ceilings providing that extra sense of space and a flowing floor plan throughout. The modern touches have been carried out so you have the perfect balance of ageless charm and modern convenience.
Forget about the electricity bills for good! This fantastic home comes equipped with a 5.1kW Solar panel set up. The current seller hasn't paid a bill since its installation, saving thousands of a dollars per year.
- 3 MASSIVE bedrooms; 2 with AC & ceiling fans.
- Brand new bathroom and laundry; Floor to ceiling tiles in bathroom with dual head shower rose / rail
- Large living room with new flooring, ornate cornices and ceiling roses and a flowing layout that leads to the adjacent dining area.
- Modern kitchen which is simply massive. There's more than enough storage space for all your needs.
- Separate formal dining area off the kitchen that links to the living room; AC to this room cools the entire home!
- Large entertaining patio overlooking the back yard.
- Detached lock up garage at rear. The garage is accessed via the full length driveway, providing rear access for those with trailers, campers, boats etc.
- Solar PV system installed - You may never need to pay for electricity again with this 5.1kW system.
- Large 607m block with plenty of back yard space
- Off street parking for multiple vehicles
- Security camera set up for that added peace of mind.
- NBN connection to the home
- Storage in ceiling accessed via pull down ladder system
Virginia now stands up on its own as a sought after location for savvy buyers. This pocket of Virginia has proven very popular with strong growth due to its positioning;
- Walking distance to Virginia train station & Banyo train station
- Walking distance to Virginia State Primary School
- 5 minute drive to a number of private and public schooling options
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops
- Close to Downfall Creek bike-way for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes.
- Short drive to the airport precinct.
- Within minutes of the Virginia Golf Course
- A stumble home from the All Inn Brewing Co. Possibly the best 'local' you could ask for!
Call me anytime to discuss opportunities to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Solar Power
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.