1940 4 Bed Family Home First Time On The Market - 810m², Renovate or Remove & Build - 2 x Lots, 20m Frontage!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! An original solid Queenslander in Blu-chip Virginia!
This magnificent home has been maintained by the family for over 75 years and is just amazing to walk through. When renovated, these amazing homes are fetching record prices.
Alternatively, you could *remove and build 2 x new homes on the 'existing' lots. That's right, No Character Overlay, no easements, Water and Sewer lines coming in at the front; just take a look at what is happening in the street! Be part of this turbo charged Property Pocket and act fast... This one is going to sell F A S T!! Hence 3 x opens - Thursday and Saturday. OFFERS BEING PRESENTED TO VENDORS SATURDAY AFTERNOON/EVENING.
RPD: L-121 on RP34736 & L-122 on RP34736.
Building and Pest Reports conducted by the seller/s on view at Open Homes & can be emailed.
- Built in 1940 and still as solid as a rock!
- 4 x bedrooms, Huge lounge and Dining areas, sleep-out, home office/entry foyer.
- Original bathroom with separate family friendly toilet.
- Kitchen has a working wood fire stove/heater 4 x burners and an oven - used to this very day.
- VJ Walls, High Ceilings, Fret-Work.
- Recently replaced tin roof with (same time installed) Solar Panels and Solar Hot Water.
- Enormous Poly water-tank on original stand that services the kitchen and Laundry - yep, still as it was back in the day!
- Under the home (not legal height) there is the separate garage (3 x cars long), laundry and work areas/storage - all lockup.
- 4 x car lock-up garage / work area (original timber framing and tin roof) with power.
- 2nd shed/work area timber framed, tin roof, great paved entertainment area with green-house featuring brick barbecue with inbuilt sink (yes water connected) and power supply.
- Covered outdoor (second) barbecue with solid steel hot-plate.
- Established garden with beautiful lawns.
Recently listed in the top 50 most searched suburbs in Queensland by realestate.com.au, and having now entered the majestic $1m sale club, Virginia is arguably now in line with surrounding suburbs such as Wavell Heights and Northgate. This western pocket of Virginia has proven very popular with strong growth due to its positioning;
- Western side of Sandgate Road
- Walking distance to Virginia train station
- Walking distance to Virginia State Primary School
- 5 minute drive to a number of private and public schooling options
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops
- Close to Downfall Creek bike-way for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes.
- Short drive to the airport precinct.
Call me anytime to discuss (if with a client will call you back).
*Subject to Brisbane City Council Approvals
NB- PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 214 AND 216 OF THE PROPERTY OCCUPATIONS ACT 2014 (QLD), PROPERTIES MARKETED WITHOUT A PRICE AND/OR THE PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD BY AUCTION, THE AGENT IS NOT TO DISCLOSE A PRICE GUIDE.
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.