- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
The sellers instructions are clear, this property must be sold.
Positioned in a very popular pocket of Virginia & Wavell Heights, this is an opportunity not to be missed with the residence on offer one of a kind in regards to feel, features and layout.
Designed to suit a family with changing needs, you can choose to utilise the home as is, that being a 3 bedroom + study with fully set-up media room; or instead use the media room as a fourth bedroom / guest suite with the third bathroom and its very own alfresco area directly adjacent.
- 3 large bedrooms on the upper floor, with an option for a 4th bedroom / guest suite downstairs (currently utilised as a media room)
- 3 bathrooms servicing both levels of the home; the main bedroom possesses an en-suite - main bathroom on upper level has both a free-standing bath and shower - 3rd bathroom is located on the ground floor with shower and separate toilet; perfect for the visiting guests
- Depending on your needs, the multi-purpose room on the ground level is currently set up as a media room with built in sound system, screen and roof mounted projector (all included in sale). This space has been designed to provide a 4th bedroom / guest suite option with the 3rd bathroom located adjacent
- Study / home office with built in storage and desk space
- Well appointed kitchen with 2-pac cabinetry and Caesarstone benches - Built-in stainless steel appliances - large island bench - uninterrupted views of the pool & alfresco area
- Combined living and dining area that is bursting with natural light from the north facing, full length wall of glass doors and windows. The raked ceiling to the living room enhances the spacious, light filled aspect of the home. There's quality hardwood flooring through the lower level common space
- Seamless transition from inside to the outdoor entertaining and pool space. It's an entertainers dream set-up
- In-ground salt water swimming pool with a striking water fountain
- Large alfresco patio with designated bbq space and adjacent courtyard
- A second outdoor patio sits on the opposite end of the pool and is accessed via the media / guest suite which provides a personal space for the visiting guests to unwind.
- Gated entrance with video intercom and remote access
- Plantation shutters throughout upper level
Virginia now stands up on its own as a sought after location for savvy buyers. This well positioned pocket of Virginia & Wavell Heights has proven very popular with strong growth in recent years. Location benefits include;
- Western side of Sandgate Road
- Walking distance to train station (Virginia Station)
- Walking distance to the local State Primary School (Virginia SS)
- 5 minute drive to a number of private and public schooling options
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops
- Close to Downfall Creek bike-way for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes.
- Short drive to the airport precinct.
Call me anytime to discuss opportunities to inspect.
NB- A friendly reminder that as we are selling this property via a public auction process, we are not permitted under legislation to provide a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.