UNDER CONTRACT - As Pretty As the Picture in Premier Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set amongst the picturesque location of Virginia's premier street, 50 Royal will tick a lot of boxes for all sorts of buyers.
Set upon a fantastic 627m block, the classic charm of the original home remains, with ornate ceiling roses and cornices, nine foot ceilings providing that extra sense of space & hardwood polished floors providing a timeless appeal. The modern touches have been carried out so you have the perfect balance of old charm and modern convenience.
Picture perfect properties in this location don't come along often. To secure your piece of this sought after location, inspect this weekend without delay.
- 3 great sized bedrooms; well positioned to provide privacy from each other. AC to main.
- Renovated bathroom and the added bonus of a second separate internal toilet
- Large living room with hardwood flooring, ornate cornices and ceiling roses and a flowing layout that leads to the deck at rear
- Modern kitchen with two-pac cabinets, CaesarStone bench tops & quality stainless steel appliances
- Separate formal dining area off the kitchen that leads out to the rear deck via tri-fold stacker doors
- Large entertaining deck overlooking the private back yard.
- Detached lock up garage at rear with remote control roller door. The garage is accessed via the full length driveway, providing rear access as well as a designated turn around area.
- Solar PV system installed
- Large 627m block with plenty of back yard space that is free of all encumbrances including sewer lines
- Off street parking for multiple vehicles
Having now entered the majestic $1m sale club (just a few houses up the street), Virginia now stands up on its own as a sought after location for savvy buyers. This western pocket of Virginia has proven very popular with strong growth due to its positioning;
- Western side of Sandgate Road
- Walking distance to Virginia train station
- Walking distance to Virginia State Primary School
- 5 minute drive to a number of private and public schooling options
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops
- Close to Downfall Creek bike-way for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes.
- Short drive to the airport precinct.
Call me anytime to discuss opportunities to inspect.
NB- PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 214 AND 216 OF THE PROPERTY OCCUPATIONS ACT 2014 (QLD), FOR PROPERTIES MARKETED WITHOUT A PRICE, THE AGENT IS NOT TO DISCLOSE A PRICE GUIDE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Large Rear Deck
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.