Charming Cottage Now Priced to Sell - Be Quick to Secure…
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Whether you are looking for your first home, an absolute cracker of an investment, or a project to that just needs the final touches... This character filled cutie just oozes charm and potential!
Facts and figures:
- Situated on 405sqm,
- Was "apparently" built in 1892 and is listed on the Brisbane City Council 'Local' Heritage Register,
- Raised to 2.4 height in/around 2013*
- Slab poured in/around 2013*
- Huge rear deck (perfect NE aspect) built in/around 2015*
- Full width front deck,
- Freshly polished timber floor-boards,
- All the goodies you would expect from a cottage / character home - high ceilings, fret work, VJ walls etc.
This home is very well positioned towards the front of the block and being raised underneath opens up the options to build in under** and profit in this strong growth area.
- Renai 32 Instantaneous natural gas high output hot water system (easily cope with a second bathroom),
- St George 4-burner gas cook top and electric oven,
- New ceiling fan/lights in bedrooms 1 and 2,
- New roof and gutters approx 7 yrs young,
- Stylish Sash windows, character hoods and fretwork,
- Freshly painted inside and out,
- Upgraded meter-box with new wiring to under the house area,
- New laundry under, has new tap-ware, new tub, new 2nd toilet and plumbing is in place ready for a shower to be installed = bathroom number 2!
Modern Kitchen features a double sink, laminate tops, stainless steel splash back's Saint George electric oven and four burner gas cook top with stainless steel range, family sized corner pantry with overhead cupboards and good preparation spaces - new lockable windows overlook rear deck and backyard.
Bedrooms 1 & 2 are great sizes with plenty of light and brand new ceiling fan-lights. Both rooms have phone points and bed 2 has a Foxtel point.
Bedroom 3 is located in the north end and could also be used as a dining room, nursery or home office; the phone and 2 x Foxtel points make this a versatile room.
Modern Bathroom is of family size with a 2-Pac vanity with wall mirror, toilet and shower over bath.
Lounge area is family sized, central to the home and boasts the Mitsubishi Electric Wide and Long Airflow Split System A/C, NBN and two Foxtel points.
Front yard area is secured by a 1.5 m paling fence, freshly turfed and an entry A-Frame shelter / mini Gazebo.
New concrete driveway through to under house which has plenty of space for storage and secure car accommodation.
NB- PURSUANT TO SECTIONS 214 AND 216 OF THE PROPERTY OCCUPATIONS ACT 2014 (QLD), PROPERTIES MARKETED WITHOUT A PRICE AND/OR THE PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD BY AUCTION, THE AGENT IS NOT TO DISCLOSE A PRICE GUIDE.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Large Deck
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.