The Perfect Blank Canvas in Ideal Location
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Calling all renovators and big block hunters!
Positioning is everything when securing your long term future and you can't go wrong with this tree-lined, picturesque street in one of Virginia's best pockets. The home itself presents opportunity to refresh, extensively renovate or rebuild to create your perfect family home in a premium location. Perched upon a large 627m block of land, the home itself is a great size, offering;
- 4 bedrooms - there's perhaps opportunity to utilise the front bedroom to create a WIR and/or ensuite to create a master suite at the front of the home - meaning separation from this to the secondary bedrooms at rear.
- A large living room and separate dining room that could be opened out to provide a more open plan layout.
- Large bathroom ideally positioned in the home. No need to relocate any plumbing for those looking for a renovation project.
- Kitchen to the rear of the property - Again, ideally positioned to take advantage of a cosmetic renovation without the costly relocation of plumbing.
- Semi-enclosed verandah / sleep-out
- Large 627m block of land with gentle slope from front to back and surrounded by quality new builds and renovations. There's plenty of space to extend the home without sacrificing too much of the private back yard.
With the Wavell Heights border only a few blocks away, this property is positioned in a pocket of Virginia that performs more in line with the Wavell property market. Close to a myriad of sought after amenities & major infrastructure, everything you need easy access to is within a short drive. Including;
- Park life - ARC Hill Park just around the corner - kick a footy with the kids or take the young ones to the covered kids playground.
- Shopping - Retail therapy within 5 minute drive at world-class Chermside Shopping & Dining Precinct
- Fitness - Council provided outdoor exercise stations at ARC Hill Park and scattered along the Downfall Creek Pathway... km's of uninterrupted running or riding tracks to enjoy
- Schooling - Positioned nearby to many highly regarded state and private school options.
- Travel - Approx. 12 minute drive to the Airport Precinct - For frequent travellers or those with regular family visits, this location is hard to beat.
- Highway access - Short drive to the Gateway Arterial that will get you on your way in either direction in no time at all.
- Personal Interests - Whether it's Golf (Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Golf Club), fishing (Nudgee beach boat ramp), cricket, soccer, ice skating... any sport at all, there's options galore within a short drive.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.