Spacious Entertainer in Elevated Location
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set high on the hill in one of the hottest real estate pockets of the surrounding region, 1 Essex Street Virginia is a property offering versatility, space and an abundance of quality throughout.
The design of the home takes advantage of the smart landscaping around the exterior of the property, allowing for a seamless integration of the external and internal spaces. Each window & doorway on the lower level provides a view of lush greenery, setting a tranquil and relaxing feel throughout.
Whether you're a professional, young family or empty-nester, the opportunity on offer here is simply too good to miss. An inspection is a must to fully appreciate.
- Sprawling open plan living area that allows versatility in layout to best suit your lifestyle
- Large kitchen with Caesarstone benches & stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom suite with private ensuite, WIR & parents retreat / sitting room
- King sized secondary bedrooms; Bedroom 2 possesses a large "breakout area" that is perfect to provide the kids or guests their own personal space to unwind. Bedroom 3 has direct personal access to the upstairs, rear deck.
- 3 bathrooms throughout, with a fully appointed bathroom on each level, and an ensuite servicing the master suite.
- MASSIVE entertaining deck on the ground level of the property. It's set amongst a well established bamboo garden that provides a private space to entertain friends and family.
- A quaint, intimate outdoor area is located off the front of the living room and is accessed via stacker doors that let the easterly breezes flow through the home.
- There's storage galore throughout!
- Lockable workshop at the back of the garage that can provide extra storage space for the valuable items as well.
- Central foyer on the upper level with study nook
- Security Screens throughout
- Split System Air Conditioning
Recently listed in the top 50 most searched suburbs in Queensland by realestate.com.au, Virginia continues to perform strongly in line with surrounding suburbs such as Wavell Heights and Northgate. This western pocket of Virginia has proven very popular with strong growth due to its positioning;
- Western side of Sandgate Road
- Walking distance to Virginia train station
- Walking distance to Virginia State Primary School
- 5 minute drive to a number of private and public schooling options
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops
- Close to Downfall Creek bike-way for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes.
- Short drive to the airport precinct.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.