UNDER OFFER - Land bank, Renovate or Remove!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
In this location, at this price, this opportunity simply won't last. Get in touch today to snap up what may potentially be the last chance in this magnificent pocket of Virginia to buy at such a low price.
Positioned literally on the border of Wavell Heights, the block of land itself is a rarity, possessing a 20m frontage! For those buyers that may consider removing the existing home and building a new residence, these block dimensions open up a lot more floor plan options for you to build the ideal home on a manageable sized block of land.
The existing home is ready for he avid renovator looking for their next project this will definitely be of interest. Internally, you'll find 2 great sized bedrooms, a large living area, a kitchen zone that would easily open out with the removal of one wall to provide open plan lifestyle, and the bathroom is a great size that would accommodate all modern conveniences with a cosmetic makeover.
There's the added benefit of an existing 2 bay garage (single roller door) that would be a great space for the home workshop.
- Western side of Sandgate Road, in an ever-popular pocket that borders Wavell Heights
- Close proximity to Virginia Train Station
- Walking distance to Virginia State School
- 5 minute drive to Nudgee College, Wavell Heights State Schools and Nundah State School
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops
- A walk to the Downfall Creek bikeway for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes
- Short drive to the airport precinct
- 20m Frontage
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.