Open Home Cancelled.
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Looking for entry level without having to sacrifice on comfort, space or land size? Perhaps you're in the market for an investment property that will provide great potential to improve on, in a safe and high performing suburb? Downsizing? Upgrading from a unit or townhouse? Whatever your situation, this property will surely tick a lot of boxes for all types of buyers.
Positioning is key here, located in a tightly held pocket and with enviable positioning directly across from parkland and the local walking/bike pathways. It's a location that will prove valuable benefits for many years to come.
- 2 king sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, both with split system AC
- Combined lounge / dining with split system AC which flows through to the magnificent kitchen
- The kitchen is huge! It was completely renovated approx. 5 years ago and is still presenting like new! The kitchen possesses all the mod-cons including a large 900mm freestanding gas cook-top and oven, 2 pac cabinetry and CaesarStone bench tops
- The bathroom was completely renovated a few years ago and possesses floor to ceiling tiles for that added touch of quality
- Out back is an entertainers dream! A large alfresco entertaining area sits at the back of the property and links the home to the detached garage
- The detached garage / multi-purpose room that is an ideal space to set up as a home office, guest quarters, 2nd living area, pool room, games room... Whatever your lifestyle desires! This room is also serviced via a split system AC
- There's also a separate covered section at rear that would be easily adapted to a semi-enclosed storage space or even a 2nd covered carport
- There's side access down one side of the house to the back covered space mentioned above
- Fully fenced 627m block of land with well maintained gardens front and back
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Separate water closet located in the laundry and services the outdoor entertaining spaces.
- Western side of Sandgate Road, in an ever-popular pocket that borders Wavell Heights
- Close proximity to Virginia Train Station (6 minute walk)
- Walking distance to Virginia State School (1 minute walk)
- 5 minute drive to Nudgee College, Wavell Heights State Schools and Nundah State School
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops
- Directly across the road from Downfall Creek bikeway for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes
- Short drive to the airport precinct
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Workshop / Retreat
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.