Be Quick With This One
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This may just be the one you've been waiting for, so don't hesitate in registering your interest for this weekend's open home.
Set upon a large, flat 607m block of land in the ever popular suburb of Virginia, this low set home is packed with features to make every day living more comfortable.
- Large combined living and dining with polished hardwood flooring throughout, Air-conditioning, and a flowing floorplan that leads through to the kitchen and then beyond to the deck and back yard
- The kitchen is a striking feature with an abundance of storage and bench space, including a huge island bench for food prep and hosting of friends
- 3 bedrooms - The main bedroom comes with built-in-robes and a space defying full ensuite, along with split system A/C. Bedroom 2 is a double size room with built in robes & bedroom 3 is a single sized room that is perfect for a nursery or extended home office.
- Separate study / home office.
- Modern, family friendly main bathroom with a shower over bath and large vanity providing ample storage space.
- Timber deck which is accessed from the kitchen and overlooks the yard. It's a great spot for an afternoon chill out.
- External laundry at the rear of the home with full length bench and storage.
- Detached single lock up garage with plenty of storage in a separate room behind the garage. There's also a small carport to the side of the garage that is perfect for the golf cart, trailer or bikes and sporting equipment.
- Polished hardwood flooring throughout the home
- Room for all the extra cars with full length side driveway allowing for back yard access
- Fenced and private back yard with enough room for the kids to play and a swimming pool if you wish
- 5kW Solar Panel System means it's unlikely you'll be paying much, if any power bills again
- Crimsafe Security Screens throughout for that added peace of mind
- NBN ready
- Within 10km radial distance to Brisbane CBD district
- 8 minute walk to Virginia Train Station. (Into the city in under 30 minutes)
- Walking distance to local State School
- 5 minute drive to Nudgee College, Wavell Heights State Schools and Nundah State Primary
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops
- Close to Downfall Creek bikeway for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes
- Short drive to the airport precinct
- Short drive to Virginia Golf Course
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.