Unrivalled, Low-maintenance, Lifestyle Living
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Every now and then you come across that one particular home that has that special feeling. It's the sense of calm that floods over you as you walk through the front door. It's the never ending discovery of bonus features the more and more you look. Above all though, it's the ease in which you can imagine yourself and your family calling this place home for the next decade and beyond.
Remodelled and extended with the entertainer in mind, the heart and soul of the home rests in the open plan living, kitchen and dining section that flows to the outdoor entertaining area and north facing back yard. The living space possesses raised ceilings throughout that enhances the spacious feel of the area and floods it with natural light.
This truly is a must to inspect. A brief snapshot of the property features follows;
- 4 Bedrooms - Main bedroom is a retreat from the rest of the home - the secondary bedrooms are all queen size with the fourth bed located near the third bathroom and a great option for those with regular visitors.
- 3 Bathrooms - Guest bathroom that helps service the outdoor entertaining area - Main bathroom complete with bathtub for the kids - Ensuite to main bed.
- Open office / study area with built in desk and storage.
- Striking, fully equipped kitchen with a unique, curved island bench, Caesarstone benches throughout, storage galore, and a window splash-back behind the stove top that adds to the natural light, while providing relaxing views of the greenery outside.
- Central living room with quality wall mounted cabinetry and storage.
- The perfect outdoor entertaining area. Flowing out from the living room, with raised ceiling to capture the natural breezes that help cool the home.
- Double bay shed in rear yard with lights and power connected.
- Laundry with linen cupboard, built in bench and large laundry tub.
- Private front fence that is a feature of it's own and sets the tone for the quality and unique home beyond it. Auto gated driveway access for privacy and security.
- Security System installed for added peace of mind.
- Security screens to all windows and doors.
- Premium pocket of Virginia on the western side of Sandgate Road and bordering Wavell Heights.
- Walking distance to train station.
- Walking distance to local State School.
- Short drive to Nudgee College, among many other public and private schooling options.
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops.
- Close to Downfall Creek bike-way for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day.
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes.
- Short drive to the airport precinct.
This home is simply a tip of the hat to the love and attention to detail the current owners put into the renovation process. It's a home that all buyers looking for a mix of luxury and easy care living must inspect.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
See all features
664m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.