THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Now this is a home with character! Rest assured there's been no effort spared integrating the old with the new in this tastefully renovated character home that is set upon a 534m corner block of land.
There's too many features to list in detail, so here's a snapshot of what is on offer here;
- VJ walls, ornate timber archways, polished pine floorboards, 10ft ceilings, wrap around verandah, french doors, plantation shutters... Everything about the original home just screams Character Charm!
- The welcoming verandah sets the feel for the home within and has plenty of space for the informal hosting.
- 3 spacious bedrooms - 2 with access to verandah via french doors.
- Central living room that is framed by beautiful timber archways.
- Kitchen with high gloss cabinetry and granite bench tops - fully equipped with new Bosch appliances, island preparation bench and direct access to the verandah.
- Large dining space that links the living room and kitchen.
- Traditionally inspired bathroom with stylish double pedestal basins, clawfoot bath, timber floors and separate shower.
- 4th bedroom with an additional home office / study (you have to feel the alpaca wool carpets!)
- Absolutely huge central living space. The formal living room can be set up around the built-in fireplace & you'll still have room for the pool table or kids play area.
- The downstairs bathroom is a modern tip of the hat to the style of yesteryear. The vanity is quality 2pac white profiled cabinetry and black stone bench tops that compliment the edwardian inspired tiled flooring throughout.
- The laundry has an abundance of under bench and overhead storage and is a continuation of the look and feel in the bathroom.
- French doors from the living room lead to the outdoor patio area that is the perfect place to host the friends and family.
- Double carport with remote roller door access via Hopkins St frontage.
This level of the home could easily be transformed into a dual living set up for those in need of such a home.
- Western side of Sandgate Road, wedged between Wavell Heights and the premier streets of "Northgate Heights".
- Walking distance to train station.
- Walking distance to local State School.
- 5 minute drive to Nudgee College, Wavell Heights State Schools and Nundah State School.
- Short stroll to local parks, caf's & shops.
- Close to Downfall Creek bikeway for the healthy walk/ride to kick start each day.
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes.
- Short drive to the airport precinct.
If you've been searching for a comfortable and spacious family home then you can't delay in viewing this. It's sure to be a popular one.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Study / Office
See all features
534m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.