HUGE OPPORTUNITY ON 809m BLOCK!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
There's most certainly a few options on offer here! How often do you see 809m blocks come up for sale, let alone in such a sought after pocket of Virginia? If you're looking for a big home with renovation potential, a "build in under" option to create a long term family home, or a block with possible development potential, you simply have to inspect 68 Prince St.
This high set home is set on concrete stumps and a viable option to renovate as is, and/or build in under. The current home offers the perfect opportunity for a cosmetic renovation without any major structural work required. The home consists of;
- 3 Bedrooms - All rooms are generous in size with the third bedroom at the back of the home possessing an ensuite and accessed via a private sitting room.
- A large living / dining area at the front of the home with ornate cornices and plenty of natural light. A split system A/C services the living area.
- HUGE! kitchen area that has an abundance of storage cupboards. The kitchen is very functional as is, but if you're looking to renovate, rest assured there's plenty of space here to install your dream kitchen.
- Beautifully polished hardwood floorboards throughout the living areas and bedroom 2.
- The bathroom, well, rip into it - give it a make over and be happy here for many years to come!
- Internal stairs near the kitchen lead to the downstairs area, so you have direct covered access from the garage on those rainy days
- Downstairs is enclosed and protected from the weather, with laundry set up under and plenty of space for storage & work benches etc
- The backyard is largely untouched and provides a blank canvas opportunity to add your personal touches to suit your lifestyle. There's plenty of room for the pool. Side Access to the backyard as well.
Call your town planner!
Currently on 1 title, this 809m block may provide a development option (subject to council approval). With 400m (approx) blocks nearby currently on the market in the mid - high $300,000's, there's a great opportunity to buy now and capitalise later, while receiving an income from the property by renting out as is until your plans are confirmed.
Located to the west of Sandgate Road and neighbouring Wavell Heights, this pocket of Virginia has recently seen a surge in buyer desire to live here. Situated in a cul de sac location that adds to the peaceful family feel of the area, you're also close to;
- Short walk to park and kids playground at A.R.C. Hill Park.
- Direct Access to downfall creek walk / bike track that is uninterrupted paths all the way to 7th Brigade Park, Chermside shopping complex and surrounding attractions.
- Short drive to the Gateway arterial getting you north or south on the highway within minutes.
- Short drive to the airport precinct.
- Short drive to Chermside shopping precinct.
- Walking distance to Virginia train station.
- Walking distance to Virginia State School.
Don't delay in calling to inspect this one.
Brisbane City Council Rates - $527.98 per quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
809m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.