Investor & Home Buyer Alert!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
5/38 Toombul Terrace Nundah
Currently tenanted for $400 per week, this is one of Nundah's best investment opportunities.
Lease expires 10th July, 2016
Council Rates $313.55 p/quarter (most recent bill)
Water Rates $284.94 p/quarter (most recent bill)
Admin = $362 per qtr
Sinking Fund = $219 per qtr
Balance of Sinking Fund $25,315.42 as at 29 February, 2016
This bright and breezy apartment is located in a quiet, residential street, perfectly situated between Kalinga Park and Nundah State School, both just moments away.
This elevated & peaceful pocket of Nundah still maintains examples of early Brisbane architecture in wide, leafy streets.
By contrast, vibrant Nundah Village with its many pubs, cafes, restaurants, gyms and shops is just a short stroll away.
Public transport options within easy walking distance include both Nundah & Toombul Rail stations & Toombul bus interchange. At the end of the street, Kalinga Park, offers 20 hectares of walking tracks, bikeways, playgrounds & shady picnic spots.
This contemporary, pet friendly apartment is situated in a small block of 6.
Inside, the decor is light and airy. Plantation shutters in both double bedrooms and a fresh, white kitchen with stainless steel appliances combine to create the perfect space for Queensland living.
The deep balcony overlooking neighbourhood character homes provides a practical, outdoor living area perfect for entertaining. A further South facing utility balcony provides cross breezes in the summer.
This unit is a cut above the rest. Combined with its lovely location, this is Nundah living at it's best!
Call to inspect today.
- 2 double bedrooms with 1 large bathroom / laundry.
- 2 balconies.
- Single car garage with remote lock up.
- Air Conditioning in living room services entire unit.
- Stainless steel appliances - gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Insect/security screens.
- Pet friendly - subject to Body Corporate approval
- Bus at end of street with major bus interchange at Toombul Shopping Centre.
- Trains at nearby Nundah & Toombul rail station.
- Close to Brisbane airports and tunnels network
- 15 mins. to CBD. Fast access to Gateway arterial link to Gold & Sunshine Coasts
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.