1 MINUTE WALK TO KALINGA PARK AND A 6 MIN STROLL TO TOOMBUL RAIL
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
7 at 51 Hamson offers the opportunity to live in thriving Nundah with its evolving cafe and restaurant precinct. This apartment is at the rear of the complex on the upper level and enjoys privacy and a green outlook.
The apartment is tenanted with a long term dependable tenant paying $375 per week with a lease in place until 17 February 2015.
APPROX SQM OF APARTMENT = Total area = 92.04sqm approx.
Garage = 20.00sqm
Balcony = 13.54sqm
Apartment = 58.50sqm
BODY CORPORATE INFORMATION - HAMSON HILLS COURT
- Levies - $634.92 quarter
- Sinking Fund Balance $ 14,097.48 as at 28 February 2014
- 8 apartments in the complex
- BCC Rates $305.47 per quarter - confirmed with the BCC on 15 July 2014
- Average Urban Utilities bill between $200-230 per quarter - confirmed with QLD Urban Utilities on 16 July 2014
- Master bedroom - generous room, built in robe, access to the balcony and a neat ensuite with shower recess, vanity and toilet
- Bedroom 2 - opposite end of the apartment - built in robes
- Main bathroom - large shower recess, toilet and vanity and an alcove for the laundry.
- Central air-conditioned (Panasonic Inverter ECO Patrol)generous living and dining zones that offer open living with seamless access to the balcony - an ideal spot for an afternoon-evening BBQ
- The kitchen has been designed without skimping on the necessities to suit the casual chef - with modern aesthetics it complements the apartment and creates a social element. The kitchen is fitted with laminate tops, Westinghouse electric hot plates and oven, dishwasher, 2 door pantry and ample cupboard units.
- Full width balcony with a green space aspect
- Secure access with intercom
- Security throughout-modern fuse board and safety switch and compliant smoke alarm
- Secure lock up garage (good width)and Glidermatic roller door (storage space at the rear of the garage)
- 4 visitor car bays - 2 flights of stairs to the garage level
In close proximity to:
- Nundah bus-rail - Toombul Rail
- Gateway Arterial - Brisbane Airports approx. 10 minute drive
- Kalinga Park - 20 hectares of heritage listed parkland
- Local schools
- Centro Toombul and a short drive to Westfield Chermside
- Airport Link - M7
- Access to bike-walk ways at the end of Hedley Ave, Nundah to ride to Nudgee Beach and out to the Redcliffe Peninsula
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.