SUPERB NUNDAH LOCATION - FAMILY TOWNHOUSE LIVING
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned within a short stroll to the vibrant Nundah shopping and restaurant precinct, in a small complex of 3, this standalone townhouse delights with contemporary free-flowing design whilst maintaining the classic features of the original home.
With a neutral decor, VJ walls and high ceilings throughout this home still glows with traditional charm.
Stylish, modern and open plan, the ground floor provides an immense space for living, entertaining and dining. This area enjoys plenty of natural light, but also benefits from well-placed, contemporary down lights. A separate toilet and laundry are located downstairs for convenience.
Upstairs, the first floor is a place for rest and relaxation, where all 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms are located. Each bedroom is generous and well proportioned, with built-ins and ceiling-fans.
This townhouse will be ideal for both investors and families looking for a property with all the benefits of a full-sized home, with a fraction of the maintenance and upkeep.
The property features:
Modern kitchen with ample preparation and storage
Huge open plan living and dining flows seamlessly onto outdoor patio areas.
Quality timber impression floating floors
Custom blinds throughout and fully secure windows
1 enclosed garage space with electric roller-door
BCC Rates = $1045.64 per annum
Body Corporate Fees = $2461 per annum
Sinking Fund Balance = $23,749.02 (as at 31/05/14)
Projected rental return $450 - $500/week
Converted to a townhome in 2005
The property is in close proximity to:
- Nundah bus at your doorstep and rail transport approximately 700m
- Gateway Arterial 5 minute drive
- Brisbane Airports 12 minute drive
- Golf Courses at Virginia and Nudgee
- Local parks Oxenham park, Albert Bishop Park and Norths Leagues Club
- Local schools OLA, Nundah State School, Corpus Christi, Mary MacKillop College,
- Centro Toombul and a short drive to Westfield Chermside
- Airport Link 3 minute drive
- Access to bike tracks off Hedley Ave to Nudgee Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.