Superb One Owner Town-Home in the Heart of Nundah
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to buy one of the most stunning rendered Town-Homes in Nundah that comes complete with a generous size back yard.
Architecturally designed, the property allows for open plan living whilst integrating separate living areas for privacy.
The ground level has a wonderful feel and openness that allows for BBQ's and laid-back mornings in the sun. The yard is ample for parties, the kids to play or for a small pet to roam.
All 3 bedrooms are large with either a ceiling fan or split system air conditioner and built-in robes. The main also presents his and her robes, en-suite and balcony.
Features for this home are numerous so an inspection is a must to take in all that the home has to offer. Here's a sample.
* Separate lounge and dining
* Large kitchen with granite bench tops, heaps of storage, dishwasher and gas cooking
* Two small car garage with remote tilt-a-door and laundry with a plumbed rain water tank
* 3rd toilet / powder room
* 2 visitor car parks
* Carpeted stairwell and flooring
* Linen press
* Private balcony
* His and Her built-in wardrobes
* Split system air conditioner
* Stunning floor to ceiling tiled en suite
Second and Third Bedrooms
* Double size rooms with large windows to capture breezes and light
* Ceiling fan and split system air conditioner
* Recessed down lights
* Built-in wardrobes
* Granite tops and quality finishes
* Floor to ceiling tiles
Body Corporate and Sinking Fund rates combined are $200 per month.
* BCC Rates are currently $338.58pq (most recent a/c)
* Urban Utilities $262.62pq (most recent a/c)
* Rental value approx. $630 per week
* Fully secured
* Instantaneous gas hot water system
* Quiet and sought after location
* Aspect captures breezes
* Nundah train - 10 minute walk
* Airports - 10 minute drive
* 5 minute drive to Shaw Sports
* An abundance of local cafs
* Airport Link 2km direct to Brisbane City
* Approx 10km to the CBD
* Short drive to Centro Toombul and Westfield Chermside
* Convenient access to the Gateway Arterial to the Sunshine and Gold Coasts
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.