QUALITY NUNDAH TOWNHOUSE - CONVENIENT - UNRIVALLED ACCESSIBILITY
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
2/51 Hedley Ave encapsulates what Nundah living has to offer including easy access to shopping, transport, and fine dining. You're only a 10 minute walk to Nundah Rail/Village, Woolworths and popular restaurants and cafs. Nundah continues to benefit from significant rejuvenation and strong economic fundamentals; it is emerging as a highly desirable residential centre.
With Nundah train station, it's 7 stops to Brisbane's CBD and 2 stops away from Brisbane Airport. Convenient to the Gateway arterial and close to the M7, 2/51 Hedley also opens up avenues to the city, domestic and international airports and the north and south coasts. No matter where you want to go; there is a quick and easy connection.
The Property offers:
- Comfortable living in a complex of 5 townhouses
- Fully ducted air conditioning (Mitsubishi) for comfort all year round
- 2 Level all living on the lower and sleeping on the upper
- Open living and dining rooms that integrate with the kitchen with porcelain floor tiles ceilings are 2530 mm little extra than the norm
- Contemporary kitchen stone tops, ample storage and pantry, Blanco gas hotplates, gas oven, range hood and dishwasher.
- Premium alfresco area that links with the living fully paved and private
- Separate powder room to the lower level
- Large single lock up remote garage and laundry in the garage
- Generous master bedroom suite with built in mirrored robes and spacious ensuite with shower recess, vanity and toilet
- Double size bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Main bathroom shower over bath, vanity and toilet suite
- Linen to upper hallway and storage under the internal stair
- Internal blinds and security throughout
- NBN connected Rinnai V1500 gas hot water and a water tank with a Davey pump
- Body Corporate Rates $557.71 per quarter
- Sinking Fund Balance = $15,513.48 as @ 31/12/14
- BCC Rates $305.45 a quarter
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.