THIS IS A RARE FIND WILL DELIGHT ON INSPECTION
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Located in a self-managed complex of 3 you will immediately save on your body corporate fees only $1,400 per/annum.
The home offers several unique features that are very rare in the townhouse market.
Parents retreat includes two Juliet balconies, large en-suite and walk-in robe.
The other two bedrooms have built-in robes, ceiling fans and are double sized.
The 3rd bedroom features yet another Juliet balcony.
A feeling of space greets you on entry which is further highlighted by the high ceilings and doors leading to an east facing paved courtyard. Beautiful low maintenance timber floating floors only highlight the spotless neutral dcor and internal design.
As part of the Body Corporate's 5 year plan, the big ticket items have all been done so more savings here.
Works completed include:
Stripped, sanded and repainted all balconies and decks in the complex (2014)
New fencing along the East side + retaining walls (2014)
Fence replacement between courtyards (2014)
The owners have also come to the party with the following work and additions:
New Gas Aquamax G270VE hot water unit installed (2014)
Air-conditioning units serviced (March 2015)
Bathrooms re-sealed (February 2015)
- LG air-conditioning in living room and master bedroom
- Open plan living and dining
- Great low-maintenance East-facing courtyard
- Laundry on the ground level with access from garage and out to courtyard
- Separate powder room servicing lower level
- Single car garage with remote control door and secure, direct access to the home.
- Pet friendly subject to body corporate approval
- Body Corporate Fees = $350 p/quarter
- BCC rates = $271.32 p/quarter
- Recent urban utility bill (water) = $266.12 p/quarter - Water is separately metered for each townhouse
- Sinking Fund Balance = $4153.57
- Potential rental is between $440 and $460 per week
The property is in close proximity to:
- Nundah bus close-by and rail transport approximately 800m walk
- Gateway Arterial 5 minute drive
- Brisbane Airports 12 minute drive
- Golf Courses at Virginia and Nudgee
- Local parks Oxenham park, Albert Bishop Park and Norths Leagues Club
- Local schools - Nundah State School, Northgate State School, OLA & Mary MacKillop College
- Centro Toombul and a short drive to DFO or Westfield Chermside
- Airport Link 3 minute drive
- Access to bike tracks off Hedley Ave to Nudgee Beach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.