ONLY ONE BLOCK LEFT - RARE OPPORTUNITY IN NUNDAH / WAVELL HEIGHTS PRECINCT
THE CLARK BROTHERS RAY WHITE are proud to present a piece of NUNDAH GOLD.
15 EVANS STREET, NUNDAH is an opportunity not to be missed.
An exceptional opportunity to build a low-set or 2/3 level stunning home of style and innovation in Nundah with the latest interior/exterior design concepts and complete the dream with creative landscaping to enhance the aesthetics and privacy.
- Vacant land
- Buy one of 2 x 405m2 lots on separate titles or
- Buy 809m2 of vacant land
- Water and gas are located on the footpath of the blocks
- New owners will need to survey the land
We will have a clean block free of all vegetation so the opportunity to build your dream home is now available.
- Local Park, Nundah State School, Cafs 850 metres
- Nundah Rail Park and Ride 1000 metres
- Nundah Village Casual stroll of 1000 metres
- Short walk to Bus Routes
- Brisbane Airport 10 minute drive
- M7 and Southern Cross Way easy access
- Westfield Chermside New Development - a few minutes down the road
- Nudgee and Virginia golf clubs within a 10 minute drive
- Centrally located to numerous primary and secondary schools
The land slopes to the street with both sewer and water mains within the verge. The northern lot (no. 13) requires a new connection for each. This would be considered a Standard Connection' through QUU which is approximately $5,500 to $6,000 (information provided by Investigate Property Pty Ltd)
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.