Rare Opportunity in Blue Chip Nundah + The Benefit of a North Backyard
Within 8km north/east of Brisbane City, 19 Villeroy Street offers an opportunity to build a two storey family home that will suit a growing family. For peace of mind, take a drive around the area and observe the confidence the locals have with new builds and renovations.
The frontage is approx. 10.279 metres - more or less a level block, minor cut and fill to build
A design is available to view that offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, media room, study, children's retreat, library, chefs kitchen, walk-in pantry and open plan living on the lower level, pool and secure 2 car garage.
Under the land is clear of storm water and sewer infrastructure so no hassle installing a pool. Water is connected to the block and Telstra and Energex will be required to be addressed in the new build.
* 15 minute stroll to Nundah Village and Nundah Rail
* The Shaw Road strip shops are popular with the locals as is the direct access to Kalinga Park, a 20 hectare heritage listed parkland with bike/walk ways through Kedron Brook
* Short drive to Westfield Chermside and Toombul Shopping Centre
* 10 Minute drive to the Brisbane Airports and Gateway Arterial
* Close to OLA, St Josephs, Mary MacKillop, Wavell Heights State School and bus to St Josephs College Gregory Terrace, St Josephs College Gregory Nudgee, St Rita's, St Margaret's and All Hallows
* Convenient access to the M7 Motorway
* Bus Route 320, 322 and 327
This property is being sold by without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.