755m² OF PRIME LAND ELEVATED ABOVE KALINGA PARK
- Land: 755m² (0.19 acres)
An opportunity to own 755 SQM of land in a blue chip pocket in Nundah with a north/south aspect. It's a 150 meter walk to Kalinga Park that offers facilities including a tennis court, ovals, barbecue areas, children's playgrounds, open fields and a natural watercourse, Kedron Brook that runs across its northern extent. Bicycle and walking tracks traverse the park and riders travel to Nudgee Beach and as far as Redcliffe.
The envelope to build is approx. 600 SQM with an approx. width and depth of 20.1M and 29.84M. An architect/designer will advise how to maximise the sites potential and to achieve the best possible orientation to take full advantage of the mountain and tree lined views and glimpses of a small section of the city.
The easement runs the length of approx. 33.37M with a generous width of 4.0M.
Telecommunications, water, sewer and storm-water are connected to the site and run the length of the easement. There is power provision/connection located on the footpath.
Benefits of living in this pocket:
- Nundah Village and Toombul Rail are less than a 10 minute stroll
- Eagle Junction Rail 15 minute pleasant walk
- 2 minute drive to Shaw Sports
- Short stroll to local cafs
- 12 minute drive to the Brisbane Airport
- Airport Link 2 KM and travel direct to Brisbane City
- Approx. 8KM to the CBD
- Short drive to Centro Toombul and Westfield Chermside
- Convenient access to the Gateway Arterial to the North and South Coasts
- The position is central to primary and secondary schools
755m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.