Blue Chip Pocket
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The property offers the opportunity to live in Nundah. Nundah is located 6 minutes to the CBD and 7 minutes to the domestic and international airports via the impressive Airport Link. It also offers Circa Nundah, Brisbane's newest urban mecca. Nundah Village offers Woolworths, specialty shops and caf and bars. Access to Kalinga Park is a 10 minute walk and one is able to access the bike/walk ways at Hedley Ave to travel to Nudgee and as far as Redcliffe.
The home offers
- An expansive property in the blue chip pocket of Nundah
- 933sqm with an approximate frontage of 23.5 meters and a north south aspect
- The home captures the classical elements of a post war home. Brick veneer construction, terra cotta tiled roof, 2700mm high ceilings, decorative cornices, picture rails, hardwood floors, lead lights and more.
- 3 bedrooms the master with a walk in robe & air conditioned
- Open plan casual living and dining spaces.
- The generous light and airy kitchen is the heart of the home and offers ample storage with a walk in pantry, bench space ideal for food preparation and new natural gas hotplates and oven
- The main bathroom offers a double vanity unit, shower recess and toilet suite
- The private covered alfresco area spans from the living and dining and provides a generous space for entertaining. The alfresco spills to manicured lawns and well established gardens
- An area off the living is able to be used as a home study or studio
- An additional shower and toilet suite is located off the laundry
- The abundance of garden and lawn compliments the character of the home and welcomes one to the property. There is a space to enjoy a light drink while reading the paper or iPad!
- The old style shed out the back provides storage for the avid gardener
- An external store room that adjoins the home allows for additional storage
- A double secure carport is located on the west side of the home
- The property is fully fenced and dog proof
The home is in close proximity to:
- Nundah bus and rail 10 minute walk
- Brisbane Airport 12 minute drive
- 700 meters to Kalinga Park/2 minute walk to Boyd Park
- Airport Link Access 2.5 km
- Local schools, OLA, Mary MacKillop, Nundah State School and central to numerous secondary schools
- Centro Toombul and a short drive to Westfield Chermside
- Walk and bike ways through Kalinga Park to Nudgee Beach and as far as the Redcliffe Peninsula
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
933m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.