SOLD BY ANTHONY CLARK
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Nundah Central is a well-respected apartment complex close to Nundah Village, Centro Toombul and Toombul Rail. The property offers the opportunity to live in popular Nundah. Nundah is located 6 minutes to the CBD and 7 minutes to the domestic and international airports via the impressive Airport Link. It also offers Circa Nundah, Brisbane's newest urban mecca. Nundah Village offers Woolworths, specialty shops and caf and bars. Access to Kalinga Park is a 10 minute walk and one is able to access the bike/walk ways at Hedley Ave to travel to Nudgee and as far as Redcliffe.
The apartment offers:
- The apartment is located on the first level
- Three generous bedrooms providing personal retreats in the apartment and all with a north aspect/Space is a luxury in bedrooms and this design certainly provides space
- The master bedroom features an ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet suite
- All bedrooms with full length robes
- Light filled air conditioned open living and dining spaces that link to the east deck, ideal for the Queensland climate
- The eastern deck has been designed to accommodate a six seat outdoor setting that can be complimented by large potted plants and the spot for the BBQ
- The kitchen flows from the dining space and provides ample preparation area, storage, Blanco dishwasher, hot plates/oven and range hood.
- The main bathroom has shower/bath, toilet suite, and vanity unit and houses the laundry.
- Security and blinds
- Two car secure accommodation
- Secure access to the complex via Hows Road and secure parking off Kreutzer.
- Tenants in place at $440.00/week
- Body Corporate professionally managed
The apartment is in close proximity to:
- Nundah bus and rail transport 10 minute stroll
- Toombul Rail 5 minute stroll
- Centro Toombul 2 minute walk
- Gateway Arterial/Airport Link 5 minute drive
- Brisbane Airports 10 minute drive
- Golf Courses at Virginia and Nudgee
- Local parks Including Kalinga Park, bike/walk ways out to Nudgee Beach and as far as the Redcliffe Peninsula
- Local schools Nundah State School, Mary MacKillop and Aviation College
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
142m² / 0.04 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.