Impressive Appeal and Elegant Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
It is not very often we have the privilege to market and sell a stunning example of Queensland history.
Welcome to 13 Leslie Street, Nundah, a Workers Cottage that has been painstakingly restored, extended and beautifully positioned on a 607m2 block of land.
This delightful family home embraces the essence of the Queensland lifestyle with a contemporary flair. The owners together with their architects created luxurious living over one level with improvements on the ground level leaving potential to create additional living spaces.
All character elements have been preserved such as rich pine floors, sash windows, high ceilings, fretwork, picture rails, timber casements, VJ paneling and french doors.
Other features include plantation shutters, fully ducted air conditioning and a combustion fire place in the family room.
With all the hard work done, you can relax and enjoy weekends at home entertaining family and friends.
The property is located only 600m to Kalinga Park with access to the Kedron Brook bike & walk ways. It's a short walk to Toombul/Nundah rail, Nundah Village, bus routes and local schools and cafe's. The property is within an 8km radius to GPS schools, a 10 minute drive to the Airport Precinct/Skygate and effortless access to the M7, ICB and the Southern Cross Way.
* The eastern verandah invites one to the home and allows that private space to relax and unwind and enjoy the cool breezes.
* The central hall delivers access to all three bedrooms plus the study/sitting area and leads to the rear expansive open plan living spaces.
* The master suite is on the east wing, features plantation shutters and custom walk-in robe. The en-suite is well appointed with high gloss cabinetry, high end fittings, Caesar stone vanity, shower recess and toilet suite.
* Bedroom 2 and 3 are on the north wing, both rooms with rich polished floors and plantation shutters.
* The main bathroom is extravagant, has an abundance of space and blends with the home's character. Features include a claw foot bath, quality cabinetry, Caesar stone vanity, frameless shower recess, toilet suite and linen unit.
* The kitchen is stunning, has high end appeal and boasts spectacular granite tops, ample counter top task areas, glass splashback, high gloss cabinetry/large drawer units, Italian stainless steel gas hotplates/oven, stainless steel rangehood, Smeg dishwasher, 2 door pantry, large fridge recess and added storage to the living room side of the servery.
* Plantation shutters provide separation between the semi-formal dining room and the spacious family area that features a combustion fireplace. The living room is integrated with the kitchen and family room and has direct access to the rear deck.
* The deck flows from the living and family rooms and has deluxe custom fitted outdoor blinds and rear stairs that access the spacious entertainment area that flows to the rear yard.
* The ground floor accommodates new additions, a separate home office, separate laundry, separate toilet suite, secure auto double car garage, workshop and more than ample storage space.
* Vehicle access is available to the rear carport (8000 mm x 7000mm) via a 5 meter wide drive - the carport able to accommodate a large caravan, boat or 2 additional vehicles.
* Create additional living areas by constructing an internal staircase to the ground level where the space is already legal height.
* Landscaped gardens surround the home with fruit trees providing a border to the rear lawn.
- House internally painted within the past 6 months
- Crimsafe Security
- Fully fenced
- 3000 litre water tank
- Fully ducted air-conditioning with 2 zones
- Instant Gas hot water system
Brisbane City Council Rates: $452.17 per quarter
Urban Utilities Water: $183.40 per quarter
Please Note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.