UNDER OFFER - Truly, a Long Term Lifestyle Location in Blue Chip Nundah
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Take the time to drive around Nundah to fully appreciate the area.
16 Lemnos offers multiple choices, renovate and extend the existing home, build a new home or subdivide and build 2 Architectural Designed homes (Subject to Town Planning Approval) that are in high demand. The location, elevated above Kalinga Park is a hotspot.
The locals love Kalinga Park, a 20 hectare heritage protected park with bike/walk ways through the Kedron Brook, Shaw Sports, Shaw road Shops, access to Westfield Chermside and Toombul, close proximity to Primary and Secondary Schooling, casual walk to Nundah Village/Rail, 8 km to the CBD, 10 minute drive to the Airport Precinct and quick access to the Southern Cross Way and the M7. Direct bus route in the CBD on Shaw Road.
- Solid post war home on a generous 728 sqm block with an approx. frontage of 18.0 meters
- Free of stormwater and sewer infrastructure so a clear block to renovate, build etc.
- North - South orientation
- The house has the classic features of the post war, high ceilings, ornate cornices, French doors, timber casements, hardwood flooring, weatherboard and a terra-cotta tiled roof
- Spread across one level
- Entry living room
- Formal dining adjoins the kitchen - this can also be converted to a bedroom and or home study
- The kitchen has ample preparation area, sufficient under/overhead cabinets, corner pantry, AEG Dishwasher, La Germania gas cooking and breakfast bar
- The generous air conditioned master suite sits on the north east wing and has built-ins and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes and ceiling fans
- Bedroom 4 is located at the south east wing and has built-ins and ceiling fan
- The main bathroom features shower over bath and vanity and the separate toilet adjoins
- The air conditioned open plan living and dining spaces at the rear of the house are generous in width and being open plan allows great cross ventilation to naturally cool the home
- The deck flows from the living and dining creating a brilliant entertaining space that flows to the rear yard - caf blinds to the deck
- The second bathroom off the laundry has a large shower recess, vanity and toilet suite
- The laundry houses a linen unit and has access to the drying area on the east
- A large single carport sits at the front boundary and side access is available up to the single car garage - 2 open car spaces on the drive
- Space for a trailer or small boat alongside the garage
- Very usable back yard visible from the living areas and deck
- Saxon electric hot water - security throughout - Solar System (2 years old)
- Modern fuse board - electrical updated in 2017 for approx. $6000.00
-Kalinga Park/Shaw Sports - 10 minute walk and 3 minute cycle
-Shaw Road Shops - 2 minute stroll - great Butcher, Bakery, Chemist, Convenience store etc
-5 minute drive to Westfield Chermside and Toombul
-Nundah Village/Rail - 1.2 km stroll
-Brisbane Airport Precinct/Skygate - 10 minute drive
-Direct access to the M7 and Southern Cross Way
-15 Minutes to East Brisbane via the M7
-Close proximity to schooling - Our Lady of the Angels, Nundah State School, Mary MacKillop, Gregory Terrace, St Rita's, St Margaret's, Nudgee College, Australian Catholic University
Please note: Pursuant to Sections 214 & 216 of the Property Occupations Act 2014 (QLD), properties marketed without a price and/or the property is to be sold by Auction, the Agent is not to disclose a price guide. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.