1950's BRICK BACKS ONTO RESERVE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
What an opportunity you have to buy in a quiet position in Nundah.
This classic 50's brick is in need of renovation and has the potential to become a stunning home.
Take advantage of the aspect that will provide wonderful breezes and a position that adjoins the backdrop of Bishop Park.
This is one of Nundah's premier positions and could be your blank canvas to create your future home.
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* Family bathroom including bath tub for the young ones
* Ceiling fans in lounge room and bedroom
* 70's style kitchen with ample cupboard space and additional preparation/storage area
* Internal laundry with separate toilet
* Gated at each side with drive through access to the carport
* Under cover BBQ area for entertaining
* Large fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play
* Demolish the existing property and build your new 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car with an in-ground pool
* Renovate the existing home to suit your family requirements knowing the future of the position is secure
* Utilize the Development Approval and create stunning townhouses, on-sell or add to your super fund.
* Hold the property long term as an investment and keep the current tenant at $340pw until 18/1/17.
This opportunity is rare in the market and it offers so many opportunities.
Call James Clark, The Clark Brothers, Ray White on 0419 22 77 00 to secure an appointment.
- Toombul Centro - 9 min walk - 700m
- Toombul Train Station - 12 min walk - 900m
- German Station Park - 1 min walk - 50m
- Bus Stop to CBD - 11 min walk - 850m
- Airport - 8 min drive - 6.7km
- Brisbane CBD - 16 min drive - 12.1km
- Nundah Woolworths - 10 min walk - 850m
- Go Health Club Gym - 14 min walk - 1.1km
- Nundah State Primary School - 14 min walk - 1.2km
- St Joseph's School - Nundah - 17 min walk - 1.4km
- Australian Catholic University - 8 min drive - 4.5km
- Prince Charles Hospital - 10 min drive - 5.8km
- East - West Arterial - 4 min drive - 2.8km
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.