HUGE GROWTH POTENTIAL… DEVELOPERS ALERT… FIRST HOME BUYERS ALERT…INVESTOR ALERT
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in Brisbane's hottest suburb for growth and potential, Nundah is the place to be.
What's on offer for the first home buyer or investor
- 3 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Classic Retro Bathroom
- Kitchen with room for breakfast and dining table opening to covered outdoor patio
- Large lounge area opening to undercover patio for family BBQ's
- Beautiful ornate ceilings
- External WC
- Great open space for the kids and pets
- Corner block
- Lease expires 26 January 2017
- $420.00 per week
- Excellent tenant in place
Development Opportunity: All subject to Brisbane City Council approvals.
Positioned on a large 604 square metre corner block the property offers a myriad of opportunities.
- Renovate the current residence and sell off as a separate residence and a Dalziel Street address
- Develop the rear of the block
- Build another level behind the existing house and create a large family home
- Remove the house and redevelop the entire block
The property offers the opportunity to live in prevalent Nundah which is located 15 minutes to the CBD and 7 minutes to the domestic and international airports via the impressive Airport Link and convenient access to the M7 and Gateway Motorway. It also offers Circa Nundah, Brisbane's newest urban mecca, Woolworths, specialty shops and cafes and bars. Access to local parks and one is able to access the bike/walkways at Hedley Ave to travel to Nudgee Beach and as far as Redcliffe.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Call James Clark, The Clark Brothers Ray White on 0419 22 77 00
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.