Character, Charm, and Opportunity
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This may be one of the rarest opportunities available to secure a piece of Nundah's oldest real estate. Over 100 years of character and charm are held within the walls of 68 Nellie Street, and new owners are sought to bring it into the next chapter of its life.
The rendered brick walls throughout are a rare adaptation of the traditional timber construction method of this era home (1880 - 1914). Pressed-metal ceilings throughout, timber floorboards, stain glass windows and even a fire place create a cosy tip of the hat to the charms of yesteryear.
With a little T.L.C. this home will be perfect for those buyers looking to secure their own piece of Nundah with the potential to renovate / extend to suit your future needs.
- Two great sized bedrooms
- Large lounge room at rear of the home
- Huge kitchen area that is a great size for a future renovation. An original brick stack fire place sets the character of the kitchen
- Wrap around verandah creates a welcoming, homely feel upon arrival to the home
- Large bathroom with free standing bath
- The back area of a previous extension houses the laundry, toilet and storage areas.
- Fully fenced and private 496m block of land
- Secure pedestrian entry gate
- Automatic driveway gate with a long driveway that leads to the covered car space at rear of the home
- Gazebo / Pergola for entertaining
- Solar Panel system to reduce those cost of living expenses
Nundah has become the new hub of north Brisbane. With thriving cafe and nightlife establishments now coming into the village, along with the proximity to Woolworths for the daily groceries, there's barely a need to venture further than a few kilometres for anything!
Along with the obvious benefits of Nundah Village being only a short stroll away, you'll also be within walking distance or a short drive of the following;
- Nundah Train Station
- Goodstart Early Learning Nundah
- Oxenham Park
- Nundah State Primary School
- Northgate State School
- Kedron Brook bikeway 6 minute bike ride
- East-West Arterial - Head to the coast in either direction within minutes.
- Nudgee Beach
- Brisbane Airport precinct
- Brisbane CBD
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
- Solar Panels
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.