The Quintessential Family Home
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With thoughtful planning of a growing family's needs in mind, 5 Suvla Street Nundah presents to the market as the complete package to suit families of all ages for the next decade and beyond.
Over 330m of living space sprawled out over, primarily, one level awaits the new owners of this breathtaking property.
With views from the front deck that extend all the way to the pool in the back yard, the expansive, open plan layout is a sight to behold.
- 5 bedroom home; The Master Suite comes complete with an over-sized Walk-in-Robe and Ensuite. Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3 are king size rooms with Walk-in-Robes. Bedroom 4 is king sized with Built-in-Robes, & Bedroom 5 provides a multitude of options to suit your family needs. Use as a bedroom, or perhaps home office, kids play area, or integrate into the adjoining alfresco area as an extended entertaining zone.
- A casual living area that flows to the back alfresco and beyond to the pool. Relax with a book inside while the kids take a swim within view.
- The open plan nature of the main living area provides options to arrange your living and dining spaces to suit your style.
- Storage galore throughout the centrally positioned and well-appointed kitchen. Stone bench tops and a huge entertainer's island bench, window splash-back that provides natural light and greenery views from the outside combine to make the kitchen a true feature of the home. A free-standing 900mm Italian gas cook-top and electric oven, and the bonus of a Walk-In-Pantry, complete with bench space for the everyday items (and even room for a 2nd fridge) complete this inspiring kitchen.
- Formal lounge / Sitting Room towards the front of the house. Escape the kids by setting up your own zone which adjoins the front deck and Master bedroom.
- The front deck is the ideal location for an early evening drink while entertaining. With direct access from the deck to the master bedroom, it's also a space adults can claim as their own while the kids entertain themselves out back.
- The home has been designed with sustainability in mind. The orientation of the property takes full advantage of the easterly breezes, with cross ventilation flowing from the rear to the front of the property to provide a natural cooling solution.
- The main bathroom, positioned to service both the secondary bedrooms and the entertainment hub of the home, screams quality and comes with all the features you'd hope for in a family friendly residence, including separate bathtub, stone bench-top vanity and plenty of storage.
- There's storage galore throughout! This home has certainly taken advantage of all available space with closets found in any available nook. Let's not forget the Walk-In Linen closet either!
- A calming alfresco area at the back of the house overlooks the salt water, in-ground pool. The perfect way to spend those typical Brissie hot days. The best part, with Solar-Heating, this pool can be enjoyed all year round!
- Quality bamboo flooring throughout the home.
OPTION TO EXTEND OR SUPER STORAGE!
Further to the entry, laundry and garage on the ground floor level, there is currently a large concrete slab that provides an abundance of storage space. With the possibility of gaining drive up access, it would be ideal for those with campers, boats, trailers etc.
There are also previously approved plans for the addition of a rumpus room, third bathroom and another bedroom in this location.
For those looking for a property with the potential to cater for a dual living set up, 5 Suvla Street Nundah is a must to inspect given the unique opportunity on offer.
Suvla Street is located within a blue chip area of Nundah, surrounded by high quality, prestige properties that range from grand old character homes to modern, contemporary properties. Few properties sell at any one time due to the highly sought after location.
Take up residence in Suvla Street and you'll be;
- A short walk to one of the best parks in North Brisbane. Kalinga Park provides sporting, exercise, kids play and picnic areas and is a popular destination for residents in the surrounding suburbs.
- Close to shops located along Shaw Road for the everyday grocery items, liquor store, chemist etc.
- For frequent travellers, the Brisbane Airport Precinct is only a 15 minute (approx.) drive away.
- Be on the Gateway Motorway within 10 minutes in either direction.
- Public transport options within walking distance and a short drive to rail stations
- 20 minute approx. drive to the heart of the city
- World Class shopping precinct of Westfield Chermside is a 10 minute drive away.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.