THE BEST POSITION, THE ULTIMATE OPPORTUNITY
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Rarely do you get the chance to secure a stunning example of Queensland living, located in arguably Nundah's best pocket of real estate and surrounded by million dollar homes. 1 Cambridge Street is now offered to the market and this is the time to secure your dream location.
Situated 8kms north-east of the Brisbane CBD, Nundah is located in what has become known as the Golden Employment Triangle' of The South-East, located between Brisbane's largest employment precincts; The Port of Brisbane, Brisbane Airport and the Brisbane CBD. The Airport Link also allows residents direct access to key areas of employment and recreation, driving demand for homes of this quality and location. Easy access is also available to numerous Private and Public schools.
Beautifully renovated in most parts of the home the owners have retained the charm, openness and flow that captures natural light and those famous Moreton Bay breezes.
In addition there are full architectural plans available to transform the home from a 2 bed, 2 bath Queenslander into a 5 bed, 3 bath, 2 car with in-ground pool.
A sample of features:
* Bay window, classic casements and full security, pine floors, high ceilings, VJ walls, custom full height shelving either side of the bedhead
* Toshiba inverter split system air-conditioning
* Walk-in robe, custom cabinetry with ample storage, drawer units and hanging space
* Ensuite with over-sized shower recess, quality fittings and feature timber paneling, Corian twin vanities, toilet suite, VJ walls, ceiling and casements
* Central island for preparation / breakfast bar, laminated cabinetry, Miele stainless steel dishwasher
* ILVE 900 mm wide hotplates and ILVE electric oven, ample preparation space and storage with two door pantry
* Large private covered eastern deck with timber bi-fold doors that join the living, dining and kitchen, powder room off rear deck
* AURORA Power One solar unit, large double size shed that adjoins the double carport, laundry and generous storage at ground level
* RHEEM gas hot water unit, modern fuse board with safety switch and fully fenced secure yard
The home is instantly appealing and celebrates the classic elements of architecture.
The home is being marketed through The Clark Brothers Ray White so call Anthony (0417 776 943) or James (0419 22 77 00) for your private inspection.
Nundah benefits from direct access to some of Queensland's most significant transport nodes. The Airport Link gives direct access to the CBD and airport, whilst the Gateway Motorway gives access to The Port of Brisbane and the Clem7 makes Brisbane's south side within a 10 minute drive. In terms of public transport, the Nundah train station, gives residents access to all locations from the Sunshine Coast to the Gold Coast, Brisbane CBD and Brisbane International Airport. Bus Services run throughout the suburb providing access to the CBD in under 15 minutes via the Northern Bus-way
- Boyd Park with off-leash dog park - 5 min walk
- Nundah State Primary - 2 min drive
- St Josephs Nundah - 3 min drive
- Our Lady of the Angels is a short drive as is Wavell Heights State School & Mary MacKillop College
- Stroll to Woolworths, The Coffee Club, Train Station, Nundah Village, Nundah Medical Centre & Nundah Doctor Surgery
- Oxenham Park sporting grounds - 4 min drive
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.