POTENTIAL PLUS IN SYLVAN AVE NUNDAH
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Residents in this area and the adjoining pocket in Wavell Heights relish the lifestyle close to Kalinga Park that provides 20 hectares of parkland, bike/walk ways, BBQ facilities and much more. The convenience of local schools, Shaw Road shopping precinct, major shopping centres, Nundah Village/rail has attracted long term residents.
The home offers:
- Welcoming entry foyer
- Classic character elements throughout the home including high ceilings, ornate cornices, ceiling roses, hardwood floors and classic casements
- Spacious air conditioned open plan living room and dining
- Stunning spacious galley kitchen with stone tops, ample preparation and storage, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch natural gas hot plates & electric oven, overhead cupboard and large pantry.
- 3 bedrooms including a generous master suite and sleepout that could be used as a study/nursery
- Main bathroom features a large vanity with drawer units, shower/bath and toilet suite
- Expansive covered deck to accommodate both living and dining that overlooks the rear yard and an aspect to the north access from the kitchen
- Under the house accommodates the laundry, second toilet, multiple secure storerooms and general storage space.
- Large fenced yard
- Side vehicle access down the east to the rear of the property
- Other points to note Vulcan 315 hot water iron roof, weatherboard external cladding and hardwood framed home
This is an opportunity to secure a home in the top of Nundah above Kalinga Park. The block size of 607sqm has an approximate frontage of 15 meters that will allow an architect to design an extension to the existing home using the width to create either a 2 storey residence or spread the design over one level with full advantage of the rear north aspect. Alternatively the block is ideal for a new build. Although the home is pre 1946 we believe that as there is no character code over the property one is able to remove the home if they wish. Confirmation should be acquired from the BCC.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
See all features
607m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.