MUCH LOVED STYLE IN A SUPERB LOCATION QUEENSLANDER CHARM
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Rare opportunity to purchase a lovely home nestled on a manageable 493sqm. A tribute to the appeal of the classic Queenslander and only a 5 minute walk to Nundah Village and Nundah Train Station. The home embraces character elements, single decorative gable, timber casements, French doors, polished pine floors and a bay window to the master bedroom.
- The home captures natural light and breezes and the indoor proportions and outdoor dimensions are inviting
- Open plan living and dining spaces that are truly welcoming
- The house is fully air-conditioned
- Master bedroom located on the north wing with a bay window and extra room that could be used as a walk in robe, study or nursery.
- Bedroom 2 at the south wing with built in robe
- Sleepout with built in robe (ceiling height of 2320mm)
- Traditional country feel kitchen that has charm and an earthy mix. The kitchen features timber tops, ample preparation space, storage, Kleenmaid gas hotplates/oven, dishwasher and a generous fridge recess.
- The bathroom has a colonial style timber vanity, shower over full sized bath and full height tiling
- Separate toilet suite
- Expansive covered rear deck to accommodate outdoor living and dining that spills onto the magnificent back yard
- Laundry sits down off the deck
- 2 small cars under the home with ample space for additional storage 1 car off the street
- Water tank and Davey pump
- Saxon electric hot water insulation in the roof space modern fuse board and safety switch - security in place
- Fully fenced and secure
The property offers the opportunity to live in prevalent Nundah which is located 15 minutes to the CBD and 7 minutes to the domestic and international airports via the impressive Airport Link and convenient access to the M7 and Gateway Motorway. It also offers Circa Nundah, Brisbane's newest urban mecca, Woolworths, specialty shops and cafes and bars. Access to local parks and one is able to access the bike/walk ways at Hedley Ave to travel to Nudgee Beach and as far as Redcliffe.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionally purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
493m² / 0.12 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.